(SOLVED) RoG 3 Loops On Logo After Flashing Raw

Search This thread

lvl0rde

Jun 22, 2016
Tehran
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Hi Guys.i need Help My Rog Phone Doesnt Start After Flashing Latest Raw Or Any RaW.
Phone loops on rog logo several Times and after that Only Shows Csc fastboot mod.bootloader is locked.any way To unlock without Debugging mod ?Bcoz i cant access it Now.Phone Is On Dead Mood xd
I flashed With AFT Too In the end It says Xrom Check Faild..!is this the Problam?

Attachments

• IMG_20220624_115947.jpg
    IMG_20220624_115947.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 10

Andrologic

Apr 29, 2016
Huawei Nexus 6P
Huawei Mate 20 X
Hi Guys.i need Help My Rog Phone Doesnt Start After Flashing Latest Raw Or Any RaW.
Phone loops on rog logo several Times and after that Only Shows Csc fastboot mod.bootloader is locked.any way To unlock without Debugging mod ?Bcoz i cant access it Now.Phone Is On Dead Mood xd
I flashed With AFT Too In the end It says Xrom Check Faild..!is this the Problam?

Yes if Xrom check failed that's a problem. Flash again and try using flash raw & wipe data and echo off the script so you can catch if any fails. If RAW fails, EDL will do the work.

lvl0rde

Jun 22, 2016
Tehran
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Keep retrying several times including restarting the phone - connection error/ failure is not unusual.
Make sure you are connected to internet while running the ASUS bootloader unlock tool.
My phone is in dead Mood Right now.!Cant do that Just EDL and BootLoader Working.Cant Start Phone With any CN or WW Version Of rOms.i Tried Android 10..11 Flash Raw Files.After FlasH Finishes.Phone LoopS on LoGo several Times,Then Logo desappears, Only boots To Bootloader Directly,Even When i select Recovery option,Phone restarts too bootloader AGAIN