[SOLVED] Rooting android 9 A600FN ?

Search This thread

FoOlKeN

Mar 30, 2019
Can u singnin to Samsung account? If I root with magisk I cant use Samsung account Android others maps like authy 2FA. If I flash shock ROM without root everything works normal. I tried to flash stock image, then sing in to Samsung account and then flash TWRP, rmm bypass, dm_verity and disable encriptation Force, magisk.zip. But twrp cant uncrypt data partition. Do u know how to root and sign in to Samsung account?
Same i have the problem yesterday ago i test another time to root my A6OOFN android 9 and have security problem,cant acces to samsung account,cant use fingerprint or faceunlock...

heni87

Mar 20, 2016
If anyone haven't still figured it out here's the solution, you need to remove KG state from your download mode by following some tedious steps. Once then you need to flash full stock pie followed by RMM bypass v3. Then everything works including fingerprint/pins/face unlock/samsung account.

Reactions: loll

loll

Sep 6, 2007
If anyone haven't still figured it out here's the solution, you need to remove KG state from your download mode by following some tedious steps. Once then you need to flash full stock pie followed by RMM bypass v3. Then everything works including fingerprint/pins/face unlock/samsung account.

Hello my brother give us a step by step procedure !!!
Thx in advance

heni87

Mar 20, 2016
Hello Guyz any solution for rooting our beloved A600FN with Pie ?
Thx in advance

SOLVED :

Verify first if KG state from your download mode is removed
after that install TWRP TWRP-3.2.3-TwrpBuilder-a6ltexx-2018-11-26_20-43.tar from odin don't forget to tick off auto reboot
restart on twrp (important don't let it boot to system)
Wipe => format data and restart to Recovery
Now install RMM_Bypass_v3_corsicanu.zip (do a search) and Magisk 19.3
Reboot Sytem and its done !!!

BIG thx to @heni87 for giving us the solution !!! Dont forget to follow his work on https://t.me/A600XX !!!
Also the bypass is made possible by @corsicanu not me lol

imagetm

May 20, 2013
Hello
Before, I had root/TWRP, (Stock Oreo/Pie and others.., GSI everything…, many times!) for testing…
So, I flash with odin official firmware:
PDA A600FNXXS4BSF1
CSC A600FNOGC4BSF1​
From: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a6/firmware/SM-A600FN/OPV/download/A600FNXXS4BSF1/282141/
The new android Pie starts up perfectly, everything works as it should!
In Settings, in Developer options the OEM unlocking switch is set to "ON" (Bootloader already unlocked). Ok
After starting the phone in bootloader mode, I have this message (among others):
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
KG STATE: Prenormal
FAP LOCK: OFF
OEM LOCK: OFF
Secure Download: Enable
CARRIER_ID:
WARRANTY VIOD: 1 (0x030c)
AP SWREV: B:4 K:3 S:3
0ID = 05b5ce4a5e34

When I try flesh TWRP in Odin, I get red FAIL! Info, and a message on the phone:
only official binaries are allowed to be flashed (recovery)
Is there any chance to flash TWRP and root again?
How to do it?

Last edited:

heni87

Mar 20, 2016
Hello
Before, I had root/TWRP, (Stock Oreo/Pie and others.., GSI everything…, many times!) for testing…
PDA A600FNXXS4BSF1
CSC A600FNOGC4BSF1
From: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a6/firmware/SM-A600FN/OPV/download/A600FNXXS4BSF1/282141/
In Settings, in Developer options the OEM unlocking switch is set to "ON" (Bootloader already unlocked). Ok
After starting the phone in bootloader mode, I have this message (among others):
CARRIER_ID:
0ID = 05b5ce4a5e34

When I try flesh TWRP in Odin, I get red FAIL! Info, and a message on the phone:
How to do it?
Sorry to say this but you're already on U4 bootloader so it's too late now. Maybe you should wait till KG state prenormal vanish and then get root that's the best you could get right now.

Reactions: imagetm

imagetm

May 20, 2013
Sorry to say this but you're already on U4 bootloader so it's too late now. Maybe you should wait till KG state prenormal vanish and then get root that's the best you could get right now.
Thank you for your response.
It looks like I'm experiencing a new experience with a non-root device, at least for a while...
I have no doubt that earlier, several times successfully fleshd TWRP via U4 bootloader. For example; for several days I had PA6 ROM for A6 installed on my current booatloader! It's a fact and somehow it was possible.
I hope that the wait will change my KG status to normal after 7 days.
Does anyone know how to check this from running android without restarting the phone? I'm asking, but it's probably not possible...
For now, my Up Time is about 92h, so I have about 76h to wait (just over 3 days).
After this period, I will try to restart the phone in bootloader mode. Then I will let you know if the KG status will become to normal and if whether TWRP flashing is possible.
greetings

heni87

Mar 20, 2016
It looks like I'm experiencing a new experience with a non-root device, at least for a while...
I have no doubt that earlier, several times successfully fleshd TWRP via U4 bootloader. For example; for several days I had PA6 ROM for A6 installed on my current booatloader! It's a fact and somehow it was possible.
Does anyone know how to check this from running android without restarting the phone? I'm asking, but it's probably not possible...
For now, my Up Time is about 92h, so I have about 76h to wait (just over 3 days).
After this period, I will try to restart the phone in bootloader mode. Then I will let you know if the KG status will become to normal and if whether TWRP flashing is possible.
greetings
You can't tell if KG state is vanished without entering download mode also afaik uptime doesn't matter unlike RMM. To get rid of KG state what you have to do is sign into your Samsung account then once it entered checking state you'll need to wait for to go away on it's own I DON'T KNOW FOR HOW LONG tho. In any case come at our telegram we can help you out more effectively there.

Reactions: imagetm

imagetm

May 20, 2013
In an incomprehensible way, my phone restarted itself about 15 hours before the end of the 7-day period. So I'm starting everything anew. :silly:
By the way, I checked and started the phone in download mode; KG state is still Prenolmal.
An attempt to flash TWRP, without success.
See you next week (I hope so)

PS
I am logged in to Samsung account, full synchronization etc., I don't know what else...

PS2
I had a dream: someone created a cracked U4 bootloader for A6, that can be flashing by Odin. It's only 1.3 MB...

Last edited:

Sebo1002

Aug 19, 2019
Hi guys.
Had same problem after rooting - PIN/fingerprints/samsung account/bootloop errors.

Did just like @heni87 said:
1. flashed full stock BL/AP/CP/CSC via odin
2 installed twrp via odin
3. did NOT boot system - booted TWRP, format data, reboot recovery
4. installed RMM-Bypas 3.0, rebooted recovery
5. installed no verity opt, rebooted recovery
6. installed magisk, cleared dlavik, rebooted system

still same errors - any ideas?
3rd time installing stock rom... no hope for me :(

Last edited:

imagetm

May 20, 2013
Hi guys.
Had same problem after rooting - PIN/fingerprints/samsung account/bootloop errors.

Did just like @heni87 said:
1. flashed full stock BL/AP/CP/CSC via odin
2 installed twrp via odin
3. did NOT boot system - booted TWRP, format data, reboot recovery
4. installed RMM-Bypas 3.0, rebooted recovery
5. installed no verity opt, rebooted recovery
6. installed magisk, cleared dlavik, rebooted system

still same errors - any ideas?
3rd time installing stock rom... no hope for me :(
maybe... don't be so fast
Try again and stop the process after point 1). :laugh:
Let the phone start up as brand new, without TWRP and root. Log in to Google and to your Samsung account. Check the OEM status in Developer options.
Is it possible?
If so, turn off the phone, log in bootloader mode and repeat points 2 to 6 (I think they are 100% correct, I did the same)

Sebo1002

Aug 19, 2019
maybe... don't be so fast
Try again and stop the process after point 1). :laugh:
Let the phone start up as brand new, without TWRP and root. Log in to Google and to your Samsung account. Check the OEM status in Developer options.
Is it possible?

Did as You suggested. Twice.
Started phone after stock rom flash, logged in google/sams account, everything works fine. OEM unlocked, usb debbuging on.
Restarted phone few times.
Then repeated twrp, RMM and the rest
No result, still the same pin/biometry/sams account issues.

More ideas?

imagetm

May 20, 2013
Maybe there is some misunderstanding...
You wrote (among others) about bootloop errors.
This type of error means that Android can't start and you can only see the flashing Samsung logo endlessly.
If I understand correctly, problems such as: PIN/fingerprints/samsung account - relate to the situation when you are already communicating with your Android.
Maybe if you describe the problem more (kind of error), someone will be able to help.

Sebo1002

Aug 19, 2019
Maybe there is some misunderstanding...
You wrote (among others) about bootloop errors.
This type of error means that Android can't start and you can only see the flashing Samsung logo endlessly.
If I understand correctly, problems such as: PIN/fingerprints/samsung account - relate to the situation when you are already communicating with your Android.
Maybe if you describe the problem more (kind of error), someone will be able to help.

There is no misunderstanding :)
1. PIN/fingerprints/samsung account - relate to the situation when I'm are already communicating with Android, but only during first configuration process (don't know what it's called in english) - "let's start" - when he asks about wifi, about your google/sams account, about first PIN/biometry settings. - and then already i can see these errors.
2. then, after configuration and rebooting phone/android it gets bootlooped. but no with first "samsund secured by knox" logo, but with second "drawed" samsung logo - phone boots home screen of android and goes back to black screen with drawing samsung logo.

Last edited:

imagetm

May 20, 2013
There is no misunderstanding :)
1. PIN/fingerprints/samsung account - relate to the situation when I'm are already communicating with Android, but only during first configuration process (don't know what it's called in english) - "let's start" - when he asks about wifi, about your google/sams account, about first PIN/biometry settings. - and then already i can see these errors.
2. then, after configuration and rebooting phone/android it gets bootlooped. but no with first "samsund secured by knox" logo, but with second "drawed" samsung logo - phone boots home screen of android and goes back to black screen with drawing samsung logo.
Very good explanation. Now, the circumstances are more understandable.
I note, that I have no idea how to help you and what the problem is, but the problem you described is so interesting that I can't refrain from speculation.
Here they are:
  1. First: your points from 1 to 6 are correct, you don't have to change them, just maybe download the necessary files again from the web sources. for sure...
  2. Second: if you catch bootloop again (you described it), then you do not have to repeat the procedure from 1 to 6 points.
    All you have to do is start the phone directly to TWRP recovery (press and hold about 5s. Vol + plus power button until you see the logo and feel the shake).
    Wipe everything (data/dlavik/cache), but not the system. Do not format Data - it is unnecessary anymore. Data can already be read.
    I think you don't need to flash Magisk because the modified boot is already there.
    I'm not sure about RMM-Bypas 3.0 and no verity opt, but to be sure you can flash both (points 4 and 5) one by one, restart recovery - not needed I think.
    Now you're fresh! you can start all over again, your bootloop will disappear, and you will see the configuration wizard again.
  3. third: do it different now, because don't do anything!!!
    This means no network data, no wifi, no google and samsung accounts, just see your main desktop. Then restart.
    What will happen? Probably nothing, just the phone will start normally.
  4. Fourth: Now add items that are not there:
    network data, then... restart.
    wifi, then... restart.
    accounts, one then the other - then... restart.
I think the issue is related to your google account and restore data from google copy.
Unfortunately, even without logging in to the google account, the phone updates itself as soon as it feels the network - this may also be the source of the problem.
Let us know about the test results

ExtremeGrief

Jul 21, 2017
Started phone after stock rom flash, logged in google/sams account, everything works fine. OEM unlocked, usb debbuging on.
Restarted phone few times.
Then repeated twrp, RMM and the rest
No result, still the same pin/biometry/sams account issues.

More ideas?
Install PA6 Rom.

imagetm

May 20, 2013
You can't tell if KG state is vanished without entering download mode also afaik uptime doesn't matter unlike RMM. To get rid of KG state what you have to do is sign into your Samsung account then once it entered checking state you'll need to wait for to go away on it's own I DON'T KNOW FOR HOW LONG tho. In any case come at our telegram we can help you out more effectively there.
I'm disappointed.
My Up Time seemed satisfying, but...

After restart to bootloader mode, everything is still the same:
KG STATE: Prenormal​
An attempt with TWRP flashing via Odin ended with an error (FAIL!)
Still the same message on the phone:
I am asking for help in removing KG state
PS
the iroot method doesn't work either (can't root).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guyz any solution for rooting our beloved A600FN with Pie ?
    Thx in advance

SOLVED :

Verify first if KG state from your download mode is removed
    after that install TWRP TWRP-3.2.3-TwrpBuilder-a6ltexx-2018-11-26_20-43.tar from odin don't forget to tick off auto reboot
    restart on twrp (important don't let it boot to system)
    Wipe => format data and restart to Recovery
    Now install RMM_Bypass_v3_corsicanu.zip (do a search) and Magisk 19.3
    Reboot Sytem and its done !!!

BIG thx to @corsicanu for bypass and @heni87 for giving us the solution !!! Dont forget to follow their work on https://t.me/A600X !!!
    Hello
    PDA A600FNXXS4BSF1
    CSC A600FNOGC4BSF1
    CARRIER_ID:
    0ID = 05b5ce4a5e34

How to do it?
    greetings