(Solved) Stuck on fastboot while re-downloading magisk (Asus ZMP M1)

Search This thread

Cocomug_

Mar 8, 2021
Sorry for bad grammar or lack details

Hello this night I got a notification from magisk to update magisk manager to v22. When I install it, it says magisk unsupported ....... (I forgot what it says) magisk will act as its not downloaded. So I tried to uninstall it and downgrade to 8.0.4 and it required me to reboot. After automatically reboot I'm stuck on fastboot. So I go to TWRP and try to uninstall magisk and I got error 1 and I tried to install and it did the same message. ERROR 1. can someone help me as fast as possible? It's 8:51 PM at the moment and I have school at 6 AM

Last edited:

Cocomug_

Mar 8, 2021
20210308_205342_optimized.jpg

Slim K

May 16, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Hello this night I got a notification from magisk to update magisk manager to v22. When I install it, it says magisk unsupported ....... (I forgot what it says) magisk will act as its not downloaded. So I tried to uninstall it and downgrade to 8.0.4 and it required me to reboot. After automatically reboot I'm stuck on fastboot. So I go to TWRP and try to uninstall magisk and I got error 1 and I tried to install and it did the same message. ERROR 1. can someone help me as fast as possible? It's 8:51 PM at the moment and I have school at 6 AM
As the screenshot you provided implies, your boot partition seems corrupted.
Trying to figure out why can come at a later time, in the meantime try flashing a boot.img extracted from your current ROM (i.e a TWRP backup) or stock firmware (if you're on Stock). Using TWRP or fastboot should solve this issue.

Reactions: Cocomug_

Cocomug_

Mar 8, 2021
Trying to figure out why can come at a later time, in the meantime try flashing a boot.img extracted from your current ROM (i.e a TWRP backup) or stock firmware (if you're on Stock). Using TWRP or fastboot should solve this issue.
Since I'm stuck on fastboot there's no way to extract it, so i just flashed the ROM zip file, and it worked. Thank You :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone