[SOLVED] Unbrick Sunvell Q Plus with Allwinner H6 SoC 6k 4gb

Search This thread

Bertonumber1

May 17, 2020
Glasgow UK
the best thing to do if you have a Q+ box is to either flash it with a older firmware like i have which is the Sunvell Q+ 1.1.5.img android 8.1 which does not have the 720p bug' but you do lose the remote control function (best to use a air mouse remote anyways) or the best custom firmware i have found for this box is called T95 MAX-SCV2.img which is very stable from Beny.

Also using t95 max svc2 image from beny, great rom, just update nova launcher and install bromite system webview etc and it's a great rom

My box aeromedia nanomax 4/64gb which is a Chinese clone of the t95 max.

I downgraded from android 9 to this svc2 nougat rom from 4pda..... Lost a gb of ram but who cares. Box runs like a dream now, added active cooling (raspberry pi fan) and i wouldn't swap it for the world now :laugh::good:

dotdeluxe

Oct 2, 2017
Hi,

I just got the latest firmware from Turewell

https://mega.nz/file/7l1WRDTS#mzMKC_fLZdQcS8JjLir3GMNh1yFY3lQ7wPl5gMdyPlo

It's Qplus-H6-9.0-2.1.20-CV200 .img

One thing I realised is that if you use the same sd card to flash different versions of the firmware, the Phoenix card tool doesn't overwrite the previous loading partition, therefore you don't get to install the latest one. I had to remove the partitions and format the sd card I used before to flash other firmwares.

Regards!

reza0511

Dec 21, 2020
does anyone know any suitable custom recovery like twrp or cwm for this box ?
if not available,is there a method to backup whole firmware so that in case f failure it can be restored thanks for any help

cos210163

Sep 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "reza0511, post: 84145831, member: 11351725"]
кто-нибудь знает подходящее кастомное рекавери типа twrp или cwm для этой коробки?
если недоступно, есть ли способ сделать резервную копию всей прошивки, чтобы в случае сбоя ее можно было восстановить, спасибо за любую помощь
[/ QUOTE] Смотрите здесь

reza0511

Dec 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "reza0511, post: 84145831, member: 11351725"]
кто-нибудь знает подходящее кастомное рекавери типа twrp или cwm для этой коробки?
если недоступно, есть ли способ сделать резервную копию всей прошивки, чтобы в случае сбоя ее можно было восстановить, спасибо за любую помощь
[/ QUOTE] Смотрите здесь
I installed tanix-6 for android 9 and took abackup of the whole rom but it was done with errors about system partition , I don't know it will restore appropriately when needed

Juanfelipe24

Aug 29, 2013
Help me, i tried to install Magisk and I brick my
Sunvell Q Plus

I try to flash with
PhoenixCard_V3.1.0_20130618 software

and with original firmware troughout SD card but nothing.
When I put SD on my box nothing, I haven't a reset button under AV. Any ideas how I restore my android tv box? thanks a lot

pyongnexus

Jan 4, 2021
install lucky patcher and open that ,in the toolbox install original google play store
Now works, the problem with Luckypatcher follow in you advise is you need to update the Magisk Managare app installed in the rom and them install the most updated version of Google Play (modded get error on install) and now i works like a charm, thank you again

Dernek22

Dec 23, 2016
Orasje
Now works, the problem with Luckypatcher follow in you advise is you need to update the Magisk Managare app installed in the rom and them install the most updated version of Google Play (modded get error on install) and now i works like a charm, thank you again
I downloaded the Google Play Store from Chrome to Local Memory (Download), and via Lucky Patcher from Local Memory (Download) simply installed the latest version of the Google Play Store

Bertonumber1

May 17, 2020
Glasgow UK
Help me, i tried to install Magisk and I brick my
Sunvell Q Plus

I try to flash with
PhoenixCard_V3.1.0_20130618 software

and with original firmware troughout SD card but nothing.
When I put SD on my box nothing, I haven't a reset button under AV. Any ideas how I restore my android tv box? thanks a lot
You need to use the allwinner burning tool, find a stock firmware for your box matching the ramsize(2gb,4gb etc etc) and then load the image, connect your box using a USB to USB dad cable and flash EMMC with the stock firmware (or custom if you choose).
Do a search friend it's easy to fix. If you really brick him follow the OP in this thread, it works everytime.

zanzol

Feb 4, 2021
Hello!
What could be wrong if PhoenixCard appears during burning: Card Preprocess Failed 1036 or 1047
With 4 and 8 Gb SD cards.

Thanks.

Hi just a little thread to unbrick this kind of popular tv box that I struggle to find on the net.
I believe this will work on many cheap TV box, just find your original firmware. Since I found a tons of unsolved thread with this issue, I guess this will help.

spec :
CPU: Quadcore Allwinner H6 cortex-A53 (Frequency: 2GHz)
GPU: Mali-T720MP2
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 32GB

Sunvell-Q-Plus-Allwinner-H6.jpg

Issues : Bricked by rooting it. RESET button in the AV hole does NOT work (it wont boot in recovery). Side Note : DO NOT INSTALL SuperSU apk. !

Solution :
1- Use a SD card (not a usb stick, not a USB-A to USB-A.)

2- Get the PhoenixCard_V3.1.0_20130618 software

3- Get the original firmware here : https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/fr...801-sunvell-q-plus-allwinner-h6-tv-box-review

4 - On a PC get the SD card ready to flash, open PhoenixCard, load the .img file and select in ''write mode'' ""Product""

Click-on-Burn-PhoenixCard-Tool.png

5 - Unplug the TV box and place the SD card. Plug the TV BOX, wait for the progress bar to finish. (it will start automatically when the power is ON)
Progress bar should look like something like this :

maxresdefault.jpg

6- Done. This will erase all your data, but anyway you won't be able to access it.

Bertonumber1

May 17, 2020
Glasgow UK
Hello!
What could be wrong if PhoenixCard appears during burning: Card Preprocess Failed 1036 or 1047
With 4 and 8 Gb SD cards.

Thanks.
Hi there,

this could be several things, an unsuitable usb card, a USB port problem or problem with the disc image.
Try using the Allwinner USB Pro tool and flash the image that way.
If your device is hard bricked you may have to short the pins for the process to work properly
Regards

zanzol

Feb 4, 2021
Hi just a little thread to unbrick this kind of popular tv box that I struggle to find on the net.
I believe this will work on many cheap TV box, just find your original firmware. Since I found a tons of unsolved thread with this issue, I guess this will help.

spec :

Issues : Bricked by rooting it. RESET button in the AV hole does NOT work (it wont boot in recovery). Side Note : DO NOT INSTALL SuperSU apk. !

Solution :

3- Get the original firmware here : https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/fr...801-sunvell-q-plus-allwinner-h6-tv-box-review

4 - On a PC get the SD card ready to flash, open PhoenixCard, load the .img file and select in ''write mode'' ""Product""

5 - Unplug the TV box and place the SD card. Plug the TV BOX, wait for the progress bar to finish. (it will start automatically when the power is ON)

maxresdefault.jpg

6- Done. This will erase all your data, but anyway you won't be able to access it.

Another solution when nothing helps anymore, with this hardware (Allwinner H6) T95MAX-H6-9.0-2.1.19-CV200.img and PhoenixSuit v1.10
All other firmware (8 -10 different) indicated an error. It was a google search for about 3 days, but now it's perfect :)

1613494715194.png

zanzol

Feb 4, 2021
Hi there. Q+ is already working stably, I found the right firmware, but the internal storage is only 16GB instead of 32GB. After trying several T95 and Q+ firmware.
There is a solution?

salmasboy

Apr 6, 2016
iran
Hi,

I just got the latest firmware from Turewell

https://mega.nz/file/7l1WRDTS#mzMKC_fLZdQcS8JjLir3GMNh1yFY3lQ7wPl5gMdyPlo

It's Qplus-H6-9.0-2.1.20-CV200 .img

One thing I realised is that if you use the same sd card to flash different versions of the firmware, the Phoenix card tool doesn't overwrite the previous loading partition, therefore you don't get to install the latest one. I had to remove the partitions and format the sd card I used before to flash other firmwares.

Regards!
bro please update link tnx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello I have your same TV box "LLIN-IT Q+", and I also had the same problem as you, that is, the Google Play did not download anything giving various error codes. I solved it by updating the firmware "Qplus-H6-9.0-2.1.21-N-CV200-0125 .img" from PC and magically everything started including the correct functionality of Google Play. I hope I was helpful.
    Hi,
    so it's not a mistake that it was 16Gb instead of 32Gb, because it was a fake 32Gb

spec :

Solution :

maxresdefault.jpg

The leds issue and turning off make sure you do the OTA updates one after another
    as that fixed the issue for me.
    The box is really growning on me and I found a custom ROM with Magisk for root handling based on 7.1.1
    {{https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=952835&st=40#entry86241110}}

however it disables the USB 2.0 and for some reason only shows 2 cores and 3gb of ram (not an issue for here more of a github thing)
    however the Netflix addons for xmbc do work so 1080 streaming is back on and with root hidden I can finally use UKTV play/Channel4 and iplayer apps which with the way root is enabled by default on the stock firmware I couldnt find a way to controll (SU app kills the box)

so there is a link in this post to the site I got the ROM from ive been using it for a few days now none stop as this box is my main TV driver
    Did you get it sorted out?
    Well when I used the guide above after the first flash I restarted then checked the wireless update and all together it updated a few times then became stable the led control was in the apps folder.

sorry for my late reply

Where do I get the updates? When I open "Wireless Update" it asks me to select the files from a local directory.
    tengo la misma Tv Box pero con 4RAM/64ROOM el problema es que cuando hago la instalación del Sunvell Q Plus con SoC Allwinner H6 y Android 9, se queda a la mitad de la instalación y no avanza, ya no me deja hacer nada, alguna solución.?

también les comento que cuando hago el receteo de la caja. ya no me sale la parte de la pantalla negra donde te especifica hacerle el reseteo por defaul para que se regrese a su configuración de fabrica, solo el logo de la caja.
    Nota: Les dejo el FIRMWARE original tal como me lo dio el vendedor para que no lo andes buscando.espero que a mas de uno le pueda servir es por mega para su mejor descarga
    mega.nz/#!MKY23CrD!15bVcukNr9B9_vwTILcICQuBDBe3t34m5QkA7_s0XcA
    saludos desde Oaxaca-Mexico
    Hi, i flash the Q+ using the T95 MAX-SCV2.img but i cant make the google store to download any app, any suggestion on how to make it work?

install lucky patcher and open that ,in the toolbox install original google play store
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone