• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[SOLVED] Why won't my Nexus 4 send MMS on AT&T?

Search This thread

jtc276

Jul 9, 2011
Ripley, WV
I've had it for four days now and I still haven't successfully sent an MMS message. Receiving one seems to be no problem. Here's a screen shot of the APN I'm using if that will be of any help.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354484691647.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354484691647.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 3,192
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354484701919.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354484701919.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2,532
Last edited:

mastermind278

Nov 29, 2006
NJ
I've had it for four days now and I still haven't successfully sent an MMS message. Receiving one seems to be no problem. Here's a screen shot of the APN I'm using if that will be of any help.

Try disconnecting from WiFi and try to send a MMS after that.

I believe there is some bug that causes this issue.

BlastTyrantKM

Dec 21, 2011

I had an MMS problem recently, after switching phones. Calling AT&T and telling them my problem got it fixed. I just needed my SMS/MMS plan reset.

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

jtc276

Jul 9, 2011
Ripley, WV
I see you are using GoSMS. I had a problem where GoSMS can't send MMS on the N4. Try sending through the stock SMS app. It worked fine for me.

And that did the trick. I usually stay away from the normal Messaging app because Go is just better in all aspects. It sucks that there's apparently a problem that won't allow MMS to go through. Hopefully it's fixed in the next update because it's literally my favorite and most used Android app.

Stryder5

Mar 2, 2009
Texas
And that did the trick. I usually stay away from the normal Messaging app because Go is just better in all aspects. It sucks that there's apparently a problem that won't allow MMS to go through. Hopefully it's fixed in the next update because it's literally my favorite and most used Android app.

Yep, I loved using GoSMS too. But the SMS app with the popup is pretty decent.

Btw, you might want to put [Solved] into your thread title now :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I see you are using GoSMS. I had a problem where GoSMS can't send MMS on the N4. Try sending through the stock SMS app. It worked fine for me.