solved!

Search This thread

R0nick

May 29, 2013
2 weeks ago my mother gave me the Xperia GO i love this phone, and i'm in a school of software so i wanted so bad to root it, i searched at the internet and i found Bin4ry restore method, i see all the positive feedback and all, but it just dont stays rooted lol i do all the procedements, when the security screen shows i press the restore button but when the phone finishes the reboot it just stays the same just the wallpaper changes nothing else :/
I downloaded the root checker and it says that the device dont have the root access :S
Help me please!!!!
Sorry for the bad English im Portuguese and i am 18 years old xD

--------------------------------update 07/06/2013------------------------------------------

Ok i did it its rooted but now i'm having a problem at unlocking the bootloader. I call at this number *#*#7378423#*#* and it says that my phone can't be unlocked!
How i can unlock it with bootloader saying no???

HELP PLS I RLY WANNA TO INSTALL CWM

Last edited:

gr8tech

Nov 29, 2012
Delmar
RE: [Q] My Xperia GO dont root with Byn4ry Method !!HELP!!

2 weeks ago my mother gave me the Xperia GO i love this phone, and i'm in a school of software so i wanted so bad to root it, i searched at the internet and i found Bin4ry restore method, i see all the positive feedback and all, but it just dont stays rooted lol i do all the procedements, when the security screen shows i press the restore button but when the phone finishes the reboot it just stays the same just the wallpaper changes nothing else :/
I downloaded the root checker and it says that the device dont have the root access :S
Help me please!!!!
Sorry for the bad English im Portuguese and i am 18 years old xD

Have you tried all of the steps here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2227637?

R0nick

May 29, 2013
Ok i did it its rooted but now i'm having a problem at unlocking the bootloader. I call at this number *#*#7378423#*#* and it says that my phone can't be unlocked!
How i can unlock it with bootloader saying no???

HELP PLS I RLY WANNA TO INSTALL CWM