Some apps can't connect to web, iptables?

Search This thread

GarryMoveOut

Mar 21, 2016
I know it is old phone, but i use it as navigation. I have problem that some apps works but other can not connect to web (no matter wifi, cellular data, vpn). Phone is rooted.
I was searching where the problem could be and I found in iptables (iptables and ip6tables) :

Chain bw_penalty_box (2 references)
target prot opt source destination
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a192 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a95 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a98 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a166 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a125 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a52 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a91 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a133 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a128 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a135 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a174 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a157 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a184 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a151 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a183 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a171 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a104 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a126 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a156 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a99 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a185 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a101 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a143 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a153 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a115 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a113 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a136 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a102 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a89 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a169 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a165 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a134 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a103 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a109 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a182 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a180 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a142 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable
REJECT all anywhere anywhere owner UID match u0_a105 reject-with icmp6-port-unreachable

I compared some random uids with /data/data uids. It looks like those apps with connection problems are blocked by iptables. I flushed (both 4 and 6) iptables -F bw_penalty_box but that didn't help. What can I do more?