• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Some free paid apps & games from GetJar -- Tapatalk free

Search This thread

jboxer

Apr 16, 2009
Bangkok
Most of those are paid apps so you are posting links to pirated software. This forum does not allow posting of pirated software links. Mods please delete OP.

acidbuzz3

Aug 19, 2008
Most of those are paid apps so you are posting links to pirated software. This forum does not allow posting of pirated software links. Mods please delete OP.

Someone is a little quick to judge.

GetJar is a legit app site. These deals are similar to amazons free app of the day. Unless you consider amazon's free app pirated software as well.

raddy

Aug 14, 2007
Coimbatore
Are these applications downloadable when we set our mobile phone model as LG Optimus 2x?

I have not been able to download Taptalk application.
Getjar website says as my mobile phone is incompatible with the application.

jboxer

Apr 16, 2009
Bangkok
Are these applications downloadable when we set our mobile phone model as LG Optimus 2x?

Set as LG 2X. They don't list G2X. For most apps it is the same. I don't think they have Tapatalk. I bought it a long time ago from the Android Market and it is well worth the small payment. I looked for it on GetJar just out of curiosity and could not find it.

rodga

Mar 3, 2009

hi
I have the same problem
I think it might have something to do with our location??

Get the same message when using my pc
when using the app on my phone, it wont find tapatalk

is there anyway to change my location?

thanks