• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Some important files ( Gcam, Apps, Themes, etc ) for Lg g8x

Search This thread
Dec 28, 2016
All required apps for g8x are uploaded here and I'll keep updating the files whenever required...
The link contains many themes for lg g8x (ux9) , Gcam, some ported apps, etc...

Installation
You can install all apps normally and no xml file or setting configuration required for Gcam. Just install and use.

Note: All credit goes to their respective developers. I am not the owner or developer of any of these files. I am just sharing here as it is available on internet publically so i just made collection of these files and apps in one place so that You can easily access these containts.
And download at your own risk i'll not be responsible if you brick your device.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201104-125057.png
    Screenshot_20201104-125057.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 2,317
Last edited:
Reactions: apsp

knilesh

Jan 7, 2017
A quick question. Where did you get that font for your phone in the screenshots? I didn't find it in LG Smart World. I want to download other fonts but I couldn't find anywhere.

All required apps for g8x are uploaded here and I'll keep updating the files whenever required...

Installation
You can install all apps normally and no xml file or setting configuration required for Gcam. Just install and use.

Note: All credit goes to their respective developers. I am not the owner or developer of any of these files. I am just sharing here as it is available on internet publically so i just made collection of these files and apps in one place so that You can easily access these containts.
Hi, can you give me the source for Velvet cam port?
I installed it and i only have 3 modes available, so even though a shortcut from the launcher will take story shot and portrait, they are not available in the Camera interface. The camera is much faster I have to admit, but trying to install the initial G8x cam apk fails.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Installation