• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Some initial photos - Hibicus Flowers

Search This thread

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
Here are some snaps I took early this morning, so light was low. EXIF has been stripped to remove location. I will post the exif later minus location, hmmm the photos have all lost detail uploading. Have linked below to my flickr photo album for Pixel 6 Pro, Post #9

Attachments

• PXL_4xZoom3.png
    PXL_4xZoom3.png
    14.3 MB · Views: 218
  • PXL_4xZoom.png
    PXL_4xZoom.png
    13.7 MB · Views: 213
  • PXL_4xZoom2.png
    PXL_4xZoom2.png
    13.3 MB · Views: 178
  • PXL_NormalShot.png
    PXL_NormalShot.png
    14.9 MB · Views: 221
Last edited:

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
@wekebu If your interested I have posted a few more shots into the my flickr account. A couple more of the same flower from earlier in better light and more macro style, unfortunately it was super windy so hard to get focus exactly right. One pixel RAW manually edited photo to compare with google auto one, some basic landscape shots at various settings.

Flickr photos can be found here Pixel Pro 6 Snaps

Last edited:
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

wekebu

Nov 21, 2008
Chico, California
@wekebu If your interested I have posted a few more shots into the my flickr account. A couple more of the same flower from earlier in better light and more macro style, unfortunately it was super windy so hard to get focus exactly right. One pixel RAW manually edited photo to compare with google auto one, some basic landscape shots at various settings.

Flickr photos can be found here Pixel Pro 6 Snaps
Very interested, but can't get there. My internet is Ubifi and we're going through a rough 'upgrade' to the service.

• Sad
Reactions: danw_oz

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
Very interested, but can't get there. My internet is Ubifi and we're going through a rough 'upgrade' to the service.
Well I hope that get sorted for you soon, I feel your pain, here in Australia these sort of things drag on and are extremely annoying.
Here are a couple more different Hibicus tree.

Attachments

• 51637148729_40c142b153_o.jpg
    51637148729_40c142b153_o.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 51635674877_53ea5155e4_o.jpg
    51635674877_53ea5155e4_o.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are some snaps I took early this morning, so light was low. EXIF has been stripped to remove location. I will post the exif later minus location, hmmm the photos have all lost detail uploading. Have linked below to my flickr photo album for Pixel 6 Pro, Post #9
    if it had macro mode then you could got awesome macro shot of it
    Yeah I remember one of my old Pixels had Macro mode, but still wasn't as good as these. Better light would have helped a lot it was 5:30am
    Well I hope that get sorted for you soon, I feel your pain, here in Australia these sort of things drag on and are extremely annoying.
    Here are a couple more different Hibicus tree.
    if it had macro mode then you could got awesome macro shot of it
    This gives me hope. I like to take close-ups of insects. I'm pretty much a point & shoot type of photographer. Were there special settings for this photo?