Question Some questions before buying

Search This thread

Berkelium

Jul 30, 2017
I need a new phone with NFC and am considering Redmi Note 10 Pro. I need NFC because of a medical device (glucose sensor). Does NFC work well with custom ROMs? Can anyone check if the device is compatible with the LibreLink app (app for the sensor)? The app should be from Abbott but it may vary depending on the region. Lastly, if it is compatible can you try to install and open the app when I tried the app on Oneplus 6T it just crashed.

nv-

Nov 25, 2010
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I'm using NFC for payments with google pay without problems on custom rom.
I was able to install mentioned app. However after launch it stuck in the something that look like splash screen. This was tested on PixelOS (A12) rom.

Berkelium

Jul 30, 2017
I'm using NFC for payments with google pay without problems on custom rom.
I was able to install mentioned app. However after launch it stuck in the something that look like splash screen. This was tested on PixelOS (A12) rom.
Thanks for the help. It's greatly appreciated.

sheikfahad

Feb 8, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I need a new phone with NFC and am considering Redmi Note 10 Pro. I need NFC because of a medical device (glucose sensor). Does NFC work well with custom ROMs? Can anyone check if the device is compatible with the LibreLink app (app for the sensor)? The app should be from Abbott but it may vary depending on the region. Lastly, if it is compatible can you try to install and open the app when I tried the app on Oneplus 6T it just crashed.
using NFC can you measure blood glucose? please explain this... i never heard... 😶

Berkelium

Jul 30, 2017
using NFC can you measure blood glucose? please explain this... i never heard... 😶
Not really the sensor, in my case Abbott's Freestyle Libre, measures blood glucose and transmits the data with NFC to the phone. They are called Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGM) and there are other companies that offers different CGMs. If you want to learn more about them you could search CGMs and if you or anyone close to you needs one of these you should talk with your endocrinologist.

Reactions: sheikfahad

sheikfahad

Feb 8, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Not really the sensor, in my case Abbott's Freestyle Libre, measures blood glucose and transmits the data with NFC to the phone. They are called Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGM) and there are other companies that offers different CGMs. If you want to learn more about them you could search CGMs and if you or anyone close to you needs one of these you should talk with your endocrinologist.
okay... i got it bro... 😊👍🏻

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.