Question ¿Some Root? Samsung A127M U7

Search This thread

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Hello, does anyone know how to root the A127M U7? This is the build version A127MUBS7BVJ2 (Android 12)
Root on most Samsung devices works pretty much the same. Enable developer options, enable OEM Unlocking, reboot to download mode, unlock the bootloader. From this point it gets a bit more complicated - if TWRP is not available for your device, you have to patch the AP file in Magisk, then flash with Odin.

Edit: Please make sure you use the Search functions and browse existing threads as the answer you need may already be available.

Here is the unofficial TWRP thread for your device.

Last edited:

AlexGWM

Dec 2, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A12
Root en la mayoría de los dispositivos Samsung funciona más o menos igual. Habilite las opciones de desarrollador, habilite el desbloqueo OEM, reinicie en modo de descarga, desbloquee el gestor de arranque. A partir de este punto, se vuelve un poco más complicado: si TWRP no está disponible para su dispositivo, debe parchear el archivo AP en Magisk y luego flashear con Odin.

Editar: asegúrese de usar las funciones de búsqueda y explore los hilos existentes, ya que es posible que la respuesta que necesita ya esté disponible.

Aquí está el hilo TWRP no oficial para su dispositivo.
Thank you, my problem is that when I try to put a file patched with magisk it stays in the download, it gives me boot error

My problem really is that I have binary 7, I don't know how to do it there.

Last edited:

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
You cannot boot to twrp without custom vbmeta. Install magisk before installing twrp or your device will have a DTB Load Fail
Ah, thanks for the clarification
Don't follow the tutorial he gave. It is incorrect and it will result into a DT Load Fail, and you will lose all your data.
Samsung changes a lot with their devices so it's impossible to stay atop everything. Most of my Samsung experience is with devices that accept a custom recovery binary with no other modifications, except maybe Multidisabler

TheWorldYT

Oct 23, 2021
HTC Wildfire S
Samsung Galaxy A20

Samsung changes a lot with their devices so it's impossible to stay atop everything. Most of my Samsung experience is with devices that accept a custom recovery binary with no other modifications, except maybe Multidisabler
That's actually quite true, I remember the phones before the S6 and how it didn't even need a vbmeta and now these days, you need a custom vbmeta or it will result in a DT Load Fail.

Reactions: V0latyle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That's actually quite true, I remember the phones before the S6 and how it didn't even need a vbmeta and now these days, you need a custom vbmeta or it will result in a DT Load Fail.
    Do I need to create the custom vbmeta? Or after installing Magisk it is no longer necessary?
    after installing magisk, it is no longer nessecary.