• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Somebody Please Help:(

Search This thread

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
I don't know what happened to my phone. All I'm getting is a message pop up saying something about the phones in a different mood. Then it shuts off. That's all it does every time it comes back here. Here's a screen shot of the message. If anyone can help me fix it please help me:(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1404024606391.jpg
    1404024606391.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

gabrielvl

Sep 3, 2010
Ramnicu Valcea Romania
U don't know what happened to my phone. All I'm getting is a message pop up saying something about the phones in a different mood. Then it shuts off. That's all it does every time it comes back here. Here's a screen shot of the message. If anyone can help me fix it please help me:(:(:(

First fully charge your device.
Second flash a new fresh rom.
Or you just go in recovery and do a factory reset (whipe data, cache,)

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Free mobile app

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
I charge the phone to 50% then try flashing a rom. Still gives me the message :(

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
I tried everything: (. I was rooted with a sac ROM. Then the massage came out of nowhere. Everysince its still there with any tw ROM. I flash. So I went back to stock with Odin. And all but the messages still comes up. Idk why:(

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DjMizzTikk

Apr 20, 2012
canoga park
I tried everything: (. I was rooted with a sac ROM. Then the massage came out of nowhere. Everysince its still there with any tw ROM. I flash. So I went back to stock with Odin. And all but the messages still comes up. Idk why:(

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Try formatting everything but back up your pics.. Docs... Etc what is important... And do a hard reset

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
Try formatting everything but back up your pics.. Docs... Etc what is important... And do a hard reset

But I'm rooted I have twrp as recovery. Where would I do a hard reset?

tkepk181

Aug 21, 2012
Salem, NH
But I'm rooted I have twrp as recovery. Where would I do a hard reset?

What version of TWRP do you use? It sounds like your EFS could potentially be FUBAR'd........TWRP has the option to back up the EFS and if you have a TWRP backup it should have the EFS backup in it...check your backups to see if you have this. Give this a shot, it should fix the issue!!

If not, as he's recommending for the 'hard reset' it's under wipe and then advanced........just make sure that you have EVERYTHING backed up on a computer as this will erase all the data on your phone.

tys0n

Nov 29, 2010
Stockholm
None of my back ups have EFS:( I forgot to click box it.

You don't have any efs folder in your phone now?
Go back to recovery and mount efs, then use twrp's built in file manager and browse to efs and see if it's empty. I don't think it is.

Last edited:

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
You don't have any efs folder in your phone now?
Go back to recovery and mount efs, then use twrp's built in file manager and browse to efs and see if it's empty. I don't think it is.

OK I will try it Brothers thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is it possible if somebody makes a flushable zip of the efs folder? To flash through twrp and have my missing files back from the efs folder?

I will if I can figure it out. Not something I have done before. Let me see what I can do.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I found this and looks like your problem.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2392632