someone pls help me

Search This thread

SASREG

Mar 22, 2015
Tehran
I have exprience this issue before and the way to fix this if youre bootloader is locked and running stock rom try repair it by Sony PCC otherwise you have to flash stock ftf via flashtool
I have seen people done this before and same happened
"usa band" is the item you may never want to select otherwise this will happen and I don't think of any other ways to fix that but the 2 ways mentioned above will 100% work
Or you may just flash "Baseband" only from flashtool so you wont lose any data (I haven't try this one)

Squatrack Curler

Oct 14, 2013
I have exprience this issue before and the way to fix this if youre bootloader is locked and running stock rom try repair it by Sony PCC otherwise you have to flash stock ftf via flashtool
I have seen people done this before and same happened
"usa band" is the item you may never want to select otherwise this will happen and I don't think of any other ways to fix that but the 2 ways mentioned above will 100% work
Or you may just flash "Baseband" only from flashtool so you wont lose any data (I haven't try this one)

Hey, this just happened to me too. I gotta stop playing around with my phone!

Anyways, I just wanted to mention, in case this happens to anyone else, that you can flash the baseband only with flashtool, and that will restore your network.

cheers

yngwie_m

Dec 22, 2010
Karditsa
In my case I backed up everything I needed because WiFi was still working and did a factory reset which enabled the radios again. I posted a thread here and got no answer though, that after factory resetting if the phone is in flight mode and is restarted the WiFi turns on by itself. Don't know how this glitch came up.