• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

sometimes i cant recive sms/calls help

Search This thread

thebrohluis

Dec 6, 2014
in stock rom sometimes out of nowhere I cant receive calls or sms notifications, like it just happens randomly and I don't notice because I just stop getting sms and I just think they don't reply. like im right next to someone and if I feel im not receiving things I ask someone to text me or call me and text never show up and calls go straight to vm without notifications. at first I thought it was because I disabled svoice and uninstalled it so I stop doing that and it still continued. then for some reason I turned of fast charging and it stop doing that but it would happen sometimes out of nowhere again. rn im using hybrid rom and haven't disabled anything so im wondering if anyone can help me please and thank you. also I read online to fix the call issue on some galaxy note 3 people were dissabiling the pop up call feature, so I did so to in my note 4.

Solarenemy68

Jul 28, 2009
Dallas
in stock rom sometimes out of nowhere I cant receive calls or sms notifications, like it just happens randomly and I don't notice because I just stop getting sms and I just think they don't reply. like im right next to someone and if I feel im not receiving things I ask someone to text me or call me and text never show up and calls go straight to vm without notifications. at first I thought it was because I disabled svoice and uninstalled it so I stop doing that and it still continued. then for some reason I turned of fast charging and it stop doing that but it would happen sometimes out of nowhere again. rn im using hybrid rom and haven't disabled anything so im wondering if anyone can help me please and thank you. also I read online to fix the call issue on some galaxy note 3 people were dissabiling the pop up call feature, so I did so to in my note 4.

It's just Sprint and their crap network. Sometimes I pick my phone up and it actually has no service. I could not even make a 911 call if I needed to.

Reactions: pcmanager

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's just Sprint and their crap network. Sometimes I pick my phone up and it actually has no service. I could not even make a 911 call if I needed to.