Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 unlock

Search This thread

Komatoes

Oct 31, 2010
Can anyone recommend somewhere to unlock the X8 without having to take out a bank loan please? :D
Everywhere I have found so far costs a lot of money! :(

Any help appreciated! Thanks.

Reactions: fernandho richo

bitye

Nov 8, 2010
Várpalota
Can anyone recommend somewhere to unlock the X8 without having to take out a bank loan please? :D
Everywhere I have found so far costs a lot of money! :(

Any help appreciated! Thanks.

If you can root it you can unlock too I think try to search in X10 forums not ahve big differences from x10 mini pro

Komatoes

Oct 31, 2010
Not every site does the X8 though even if they do the X10\mini. Maybe it's because it's a newer phone? $40 to unlock a phone is too much! ;)

l0v0d0

May 13, 2010
If you can root it you can unlock too I think try to search in X10 forums not ahve big differences from x10 mini pro

bitye are you sure you can unlock it if you root the system? my wild guess is that the network lock trigger must be somewhere within the system, or at least the system can access it, therefore it pops up. does anyone know where this file can be found and how to edit it?
i've been searching the hell out of forums and never found any info relating to that. please share

Last edited:

machode

Jul 21, 2010
what network was your phone locked to?

did they send you software to unlock your phone with or did you send imei and they sent you an unlock code to enter

Last edited:

machode

Jul 21, 2010
did they send you software to unlock your phone with or did you send imei and they sent you an unlock code to enter?

machode

Jul 21, 2010
i tried that through someone else but didnt work and said remote dongle server not working, were you given credits to unlock? if so do you know how many you had/used to unlock?

machode

Jul 21, 2010
were they online today when you did it then?
it isnt working for me but then i only paid 20$ because thats the link i had, do u reckon i need to pay another 20$ to have a total of 30 credits?

machode

Jul 21, 2010
yeah should have it unlocked tomorrow, they sent me all the remote software stuff and all the login details, i'll report back tomorrow.

Top Liked Posts