• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Sony Music App(Unlocked)

Search This thread

billysam

Oct 3, 2014
Sony Music App version 9.3.11 (with Walkman Logo)

That you can install like any other Normal app for any device running Android 4.2 and above. Root or No Root.

I have just made only one change that is removing the restrictions for compatible devices and unlocked it for all devices, there might be some bug for certain features that might not be supported on every device, but it works. I will update more apps that we all can use, even for unrooted devices. just don't ask for ETA's I am not that much in development actively.
Enjoy.

Download here

Although there is another thread for this app here which I saw just after creating this post and a better one than mine. So I will port and post some other apps that works on our devices.

You can also try these apps that I posted on other thread here. works on unrooted devices as well.

Last edited:

billysam

Oct 3, 2014
Is ClearAudio+ available ?

No, for un-rooted device apart from sony.
for rooted users, that is possible for any device, but can't guarantee, until I or someone else tests it on Mi A1.

+1 and sound enhancements? is that available too?

Without Root, not available for anyone apart from Sony. Need build.prop edits as well as other things on the system partition for it to work for the port.

What is the point of walkman without sony's sound enhancement.. :(
*no offense bro..

None taken and as much as I love to have all the options open for an android device, I have to keep this device unrooted.(I have 6 other devices in my home and all of them are rooted except this one), so for now, it's my 1 percent to the A1 community.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sony Music App version 9.3.11 (with Walkman Logo)

That you can install like any other Normal app for any device running Android 4.2 and above. Root or No Root.

I have just made only one change that is removing the restrictions for compatible devices and unlocked it for all devices, there might be some bug for certain features that might not be supported on every device, but it works. I will update more apps that we all can use, even for unrooted devices. just don't ask for ETA's I am not that much in development actively.
    Enjoy.

Download here

Although there is another thread for this app here which I saw just after creating this post and a better one than mine. So I will port and post some other apps that works on our devices.

You can also try these apps that I posted on other thread here. works on unrooted devices as well.