• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Sony Smartwatch 3 not turning on

Search This thread

Karim21

Aug 6, 2015
Hi Guys,

I know there's a lot of threads about that Problem but Im really afraid of it.
I charged my SW3 to 99% while its ON. After that I turned it off to see if it charges till 100%. After this the surprise.. I turned it off while the charger was in or something it vibrated one time and turned off. I tried to turn it back on and no response even not a Vibration with / without charger. I left it for now without the charger to cool down but it's still not showing any sign of life even No Vibration with / without charger :( I just bought it from Amazon before two days and was charging it with a Samsung Galaxy plus one charger and when it was on it charged normal :(

I would appreciate every help Thanks !!:(

Karim21

Aug 6, 2015
I finally fixed it it made me crazy... Even it was at 99% the battery drained very fast after an hour. So I did use the stock usb cable plugged it into the Sony Smartwatch 3 and connected it with the computer while its off. I wanted to reach 1% to turn it on. After I turned it on I used a normal charger to charge the Sony sw3. Now it's charging.

This is a very weird bug. What weve learned never ever charge your SW3 while its off and you try to turn it on. It will come into a black Screen loop.

Solution finally: Don't charge your SW3 until it's cooled down and fully drained in about 2 1/2 hours. First use your usb cable and Plug it in into the computer and Connect it with the SW3 while its off and charge it to 1?. Then Plug the cable out and turn your SW3 on and when its on you can start to use a normal charger.

Hope this helps...:)