Sony Xperia Sola ICS rom 6.1.1.B.1.10 + custom kernel + CWM Touch recovery v5.5.0.4

Search This thread

shamshuddin

Apr 21, 2013
help me

you won't tell me which SI number you need? or which region should I download? I just pick randomly? :D

my Xperia sola is with si 1261-5054
m getting problems with lockscreen sound and someother disturb sound while playing media after flashed Indian rom,tried everything but no fix can u please say which country this si belongs to and I found nowhere in internet to download this Rom please help me

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
my Xperia sola is with si 1261-5054
m getting problems with lockscreen sound and someother disturb sound while playing media after flashed Indian rom,tried everything but no fix can u please say which country this si belongs to and I found nowhere in internet to download this Rom please help me
It's for MEA (middle east area) and it won't get any problem with indian rom as my phone was that exact Si code and I flashed indian rom in my phone and had no prob.
you can try rooting and changing Si number in build.prop then repair from SUS or PCC
good luck ;)

adhawk

Nov 11, 2012
by munjeni:
new memory tweak ; Changelog 01.Dec.2012.:
wifi mac (real mac from now)
enabled kernel same page merging aka KSM (enabled by init script on boot)
SIO and VR iosched (SIO set as a default)
hotplug governor
some improvement in memcpy and memmove
new recovery v14 - new tools submenu (you can change boot logo easilly)
does that mean there's a new recovery of version14 that can help change boot logo easily? but there is only download link for CWM version13 and memory tweak, right? so, where is the link to download for the new recovery v14 as stated above? however, i still downloaded and installed the provided links for cwmv13 and memory tweak + oc. and still no option to change boot logo in the tools menu of the cwm. is it bcoz i flashed the memory tweak + oc? should i only have to flash the memory tweak without the oc? bcoz i havn't flashed that one yet. i really want to try change the boot logo if it is possible using the recovery v14. but if it is not possible to do so using recovery v14, please tell me. i totally understand if it is due to typing mistake by munjeni. bcoz i searched through the forum to find out how to change boot logo but all of the related threads provides such complicated steps such as unpack repack boot.img using linux os n cmd etc which i am very very noob at. thats why when i saw what munjeni wrote in this thread about changing boot logo using recovery v14, i felt a new bright hope where i may be able to do it in a much easier way. one more thing, do i have to reflash stock firmware rom after i flash the memory tweak via cwm recovery? bcoz i got bootloop after flashing memory tweak by following instructions given. it keeps on booting to bootlogo until the boot logo disappears, and then it shows the boot logo again and then disappears, forever repeating. it doesn't even boot to sony splashscreen at all. please help. thanks for the recovery to all related devs especially munjeni :good:;) the cwm recovery works like wonder and easy to use :D once again, thank you so much :fingers-crossed: i'd like to press the thanks button but i've forgotten to press before, and now today it says i've reached my thanks limit. i'll definitly press thanks button as soon as i can :eek:

Last edited:

sqnkov

Sep 13, 2014
Installed using TWRP on Xperia P 22i , wiped cache/dalvik/data and now the phone won't turn on at all. Screen stays black when I press the power button, it vibrates as usual then after 3 seconds it vibrates harder and nothing happens. Please help, phone is not mine.

akkufix

Mar 12, 2011
Installed using TWRP on Xperia P 22i , wiped cache/dalvik/data and now the phone won't turn on at all. Screen stays black when I press the power button, it vibrates as usual then after 3 seconds it vibrates harder and nothing happens. Please help, phone is not mine.
Dude, this rom wasn't made for Xperia P - that's why it won't boot. ;)
Watch the title "Sony Xperia Sola ICS rom 6.1.1.B.1.10...".
X-P is a little different from Sola.
Look for a "Xperia P-rom" in this section
http://xdaforums.com/xperia-u/p-development

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First thing that I must to say is "disclaimer":
    • Everything that is not originally maded by Sony is custom thing, so everything from here is modified Sony files and these files is "custom files"! So before you go to play with these modified files keep in mind that everything from here is custom thing and you installing these things on your own risk! I no want and I will not be responsible if something go wrong, if you lost your private data, if your device can not boot ...etc...etc, you doing everything on your own risk!!! If you no want to risk than skip this thread!!!

Download v13 rom:

How to install:
    • unlocked bootloader reguired! Only for unlocked bootloaders!
    • axtract archive and run "install.bat"
    • read instructions!

After installing rom, install memory tweak (recomended for very smooth android):
    • download memory tweak -> http://d-h.st/QJO or memory tweak + owerclock 1.15 ghz -> http://d-h.st/9vJ
    • reboot to recovery
    • mount usb storage
    • copy memory_tweaks.zip to sdcard
    • unmount sdcard
    • back to main menu and "install zip from sdcard"
    • reboot

Warning:
    • Its all_in_one so do not install old boot images over this one, all reguired files will be installed trought installer! All partitions will be wiped so all userdata and your aplications will be deleted! Do not restore backups because I not guarating than everything will be working after perfoming backup restore! This is clean rom so if you need your favorite apps install these aps directly from market instead of restoring backups!

Changelog 05.Oct.2012.:
    • CWM recovery for ICS firmware
    • this boot image can fix wifi, bluetooth and mobile data!
    • led notification before entering into recovery mode have 5 diferent colors + button backlight + vibration, so after vibration you can press volume button to enter into recovery mode

Changelog 09.Oct.2012.:
    • Added touch screen buttons
    • disabled 3 buttons at bottom
    • new skin

Changelog 12.Oct.2012.:
    • fixed tool for making flashable zip in sony menu! Now you can create firmware (zip archive like HTC one, installable from recovery menu "install zip from sdcard" ! This zip archive contain boot and system so you can wipe everything and install these zip from menu "install zip from sd card" and you can get fresh installed firmware.. allso you can install ICS rom ower Gingerbread rom using these zip !)
    • reverted back default skin

Changelog 16.Oct.2012.:
    • fixed usb
    • fixed adb
    • fixed mass storage mode (internal and external)
    • reboot to bootloader
    • added support for leds when AC charger is connected
    • some cleanups in ramdisk

Changelog 20.Oct.2012.:
    • fixed problems for remounting rootfs to "rw" + problems creating fstab + problems with busybox and command "mount" with containing 2 arguments only...
    • added tool in tools menu for one click skin changing

V11 ; Changelog 08.Nov.2012.:
    • recovery:
    • fixed problem for assert board detection in updater-script
    • new font - Lucida Console
    • custom kernel from now:
    • added some governors (smartass2 + minmax + enabled interactive and conservative...)
    • enabled some io schedulers (cfq) and set as a default
    • swap enabled (now you can make swap on your sd card to use with Debian linux)
    • enabled most common needed (ipv4 and ipv6) xtables in iptables firewall
    • cifs + nls_utf8 (you can mount network folders)
    • enabled some crypto functions
    • some "ioremap" errors fixed
    • init.d support
    • fixed boot logo
    • fixed network stats
    • enabled zram

V12 ; Changelog 09.Nov.2012.:
    • bluetooth - fix
    • inverted colors in boot logo - fix
    • new boot logo

V13 ; Changelog 14.Nov.2012.:
    • extended battery life - fix
    • kernel merges with latest Sony kernel for P
    • complete rom installer

new memory tweak ; Changelog 01.Dec.2012.:
    • wifi mac (real mac from now)
    • enabled kernel same page merging aka KSM (enabled by init script on boot)
    • SIO and VR iosched (SIO set as a default)
    • hotplug governor
    • some improvement in memcpy and memmove
    • new recovery v14 - new tools submenu (you can change boot logo easilly)
    See result about perfomance http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/549/device20121130173315.png

new memory tweak + owerclock ; Changelog 01.Dec.2012.:
    • added 1.15 ghz cpu clock

Kernel source:

Tip and tricks for my CWM version:

Credits:
    • full credits to author of the Clockworkmod Recovery [koush]
    • opened kernel source code public [Sony]
    • akkufix fox giving me ideas to fix usb | real wifi MAC address
    • LeTama for great sin2raw tool and great split kernel tool
    • every other who helped and tested our recovery
    Am talking about custom Rom not kernel

I am the first person to test and report your kernels v5 and v14 on. 54 ftf

We are eagerly awaiting Custom or AOSP

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium

Allready working in 4.2 aosp jb ...need help to solve last remaining isue to get rom booted! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=35118254#post35118254 Still not understand what is missing, is kernel related or android related?
    New version for test!

new memory tweak + owerclock ; Changelog 01.Dec.2012.:
    • added 1.15 ghz cpu clock
    Got overclock! Freq tables: 200,400,800,1000,1150 ...after some tests, if these freq 1150 is safe, I will make next version :)
    1,15 ghz http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3606/device20121201125331.png seems working!
    Touch version tonight!;)