• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Sony Xperia Z1 Official 5.0.2 New Build .283

Search This thread

tngjs1230

Mar 11, 2012
Can i flash another carrier z1(c6903)?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

Rushmere

Apr 24, 2014
The Pre Rooted Zip file name says 14.5.A.0.242 - is this correct? As thought it would have been .283 or am I missing something?

EmmaKBentley

Dec 24, 2014
The FTF File does not work , just appears as a zip , and when you change the file extension , still nothing in Flashtool ?

My Apologies ! , would appear the link requires an Encryption key

Last edited:

EmmaKBentley

Dec 24, 2014
Well , for a start the top two Hyperlinks are to the same Address on Mega , for the Same file , When you copy the seccond link it asks for Decryption Key

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Well , for a start the top two Hyperlinks are to the same Address on Mega , for the Same file , When you copy the seccond link it asks for Decryption Key

Survive to say , the FTF File link just sends you to the pre-rooted file ,

tngjs1230

Mar 11, 2012

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

So what is deceyption key?

Vengeance66

Dec 7, 2012
Tetovo
rainbowenter.com
How is this possible? I can see that Xperia Update Checker showing that I have the update .283, but PC companion is telling me that my phone is up to date?

I have always checked with Xperia Update Checker, then PC Companion and I've never had any problem. I tried reinstalling PCC, but it's the same. No OTA though...

Did something like this happened to you?

EmmaKBentley

Dec 24, 2014
Sir , your Link to the FTF File does not Work , it sends you to the Rooted file , you need to upload the FTF File , Ignore the Decryption key

NexusGTS

Dec 23, 2012
Bucharest

So what is deceyption key?

Sir , your Link to the FTF File does not Work , it sends you to the Rooted file , you need to upload the FTF File , Ignore the Decryption key

i'm sorry for the confusion guys , please try again the link should work now :)

I tried the links on my laptop and other computer and it seems to work here. The files are: C6903_T-Mobile PL_1276-1204_….0.283_R1D.zip and C6903_5.0.3 build .283_GLOBAL-LTA.ftf . Please report if the links are working :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts