• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

Sony Z1 Compact Photography Thread

peua79

Mar 28, 2013
FOCUS problem

My Z1c (14.6.A.0.368) has problems with focus: the images are slightly blurred! :crying::crying::crying:
What to do???

I tried any program (Google Camera, Sony Stock, Retrica, Instangram,...)

slipd83

Jun 1, 2016
Southampton
Hi guys,

Bit of a poser for you: all my pics are coming out at 4618*3464 and not my usual 5248*3936. I use the Manual Mode on the stock camera and 20.7 res is definitely selected. Pictures are taken fine but when there are viewed/downloaded on Drive (and no, I haven't got that set to reduce file size) they are at the lesser resolution.

Any ideas? The only thing I can think of, but it might just be coincidence, is that I changed the battery on Saturday and not that I take a lot of pics but it's basically been since then...

I know what it can do:

But something's not right now.

Edit: Sorted it, it was the Upload size setting changed in Photo's - must have been something I did :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone