Sony's event today--What a letdown

Search This thread

phositadc

May 7, 2010
All they announced was a Verizon Z3? Not even a Z3C? What a bunch of hype for nothing!

So glad I didn't wait on this event to buy my Z3C, but disappointed not to see more U.S. carrier support. Oh well.

Sent from my D5803

unk3

Dec 28, 2007
All they announced was a Verizon Z3? Not even a Z3C? What a bunch of hype for nothing!

So glad I didn't wait on this event to buy my Z3C, but disappointed not to see more U.S. carrier support. Oh well.

Sent from my D5803

I agree, I am very upset that there was no mention of the Z3C at all. I might as well buy it unlocked now.
@phositadc - Where did you buy your Z3C? How much was it? And are you using it for Tmobile?

phositadc

May 7, 2010
I agree, I am very upset that there was no mention of the Z3C at all. I might as well buy it unlocked now.

@phositadc - Where did you buy your Z3C? How much was it? And are you using it for Tmobile?

I bought it from a vendor named Delta Mobiles on Amazon. It was about 15% more expensive than Clove, but I don't have to worry about imports and it was on Amazon prime so it has easy and free returns if I need to return. Total cost was $550. They ran out of stock after I bought.

Using on AT&T and it works great so far, but I've only had it 1 day. But very promising, might turn out to be my favorite phone ever because it's a great combo of reasonable size and flagship specs.

Sent from my D5803

unk3

Dec 28, 2007
I bought it from a vendor named Delta Mobiles on Amazon. It was about 15% more expensive than Clove, but I don't have to worry about imports and it was on Amazon prime so it has easy and free returns if I need to return. Total cost was $550. They ran out of stock after I bought.

Using on AT&T and it works great so far, but I've only had it 1 day. But very promising, might turn out to be my favorite phone ever because it's a great combo of reasonable size and flagship specs.

Sent from my D5803

I found DeltaMobiles on Amazon. Its $535.00 for White Z3C with Prime Shipping. And Chase freedom gives 5% back making it $508.25 shipped. Too bad the Green Color isnt in stock atm. I wonder how the warranty will be handled in the USA..

I think I'll sleep on it over the weekend and make my decision then. Thanks for the info!

phositadc

May 7, 2010
I found DeltaMobiles on Amazon. Its $535.00 for White Z3C with Prime Shipping. And Chase freedom gives 5% back making it $508.25 shipped. Too bad the Green Color isnt in stock atm. I wonder how the warranty will be handled in the USA..

I think I'll sleep on it over the weekend and make my decision then. Thanks for the info!

5% back? Is that a permanent thing on all purchases from Amazon?

If so I need to get that card... I buy WAY too much from Amazon.

Sent from my D5803