sorry,we cannot s-off,but,we can soff by “white card soff”!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yeeson

May 2, 2010
Shanghai
sorry,we cannot s-off,but,we can soff by “white card soff”!!

HELLO!Everyone,About Chinaese S-OFF,Please don't argue!

we call it the “white card s-off”,it is soff by a special machine。If we donnot have the special machine,we can do nothing for s-off。

My Hong Kong version is white card s-off

%E6%9C%AA%E5%91%BD%E5%90%8D1.jpg

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20120527155422.jpg

Last edited:

Adam5400

Oct 9, 2010
Can you post the diag files that accompany the factory sim for both the one x and one s? Should be like pj40diag.nbh and then pjxxdiag.nbh for the one s and x respectively (I can't remember the model number of the x)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using XDA

stiffmast3r

Dec 22, 2010
Graz

Product Description

XTC Clip
1. Full Factory unlock(CID, SP lock, User Lock)
2. One click gold card creation in just seconds 2-4 seconds (2GB card),
6-8 seconds (8GB cards)
--> ???
3. Support all android HTC
4. Unlocking time 20-30 seconds
5. The solutions is working on any device
("S-ON" and "S-OFF" doesn't matter)
6. After unlocking you have SIMLOCK removed, Super CID(11111111) and the device is "S-OFF"

Last edited:
Reactions: Root-Maniac

equlizer

Sep 20, 2007
Yes thats the one im talking about. Well for starters you would have to shave down the sim card to micro size and it needs a software update to work on our phone. Ohh and they cost between $50 and $80;)

Reactions: Root-Maniac

yeeson

May 2, 2010
Shanghai
Product Description

XTC Clip
1. Full Factory unlock(CID, SP lock, User Lock)
2. One click gold card creation in just seconds 2-4 seconds (2GB card),
6-8 seconds (8GB cards)
--> ???
3. Support all android HTC
4. Unlocking time 20-30 seconds
5. The solutions is working on any device
("S-ON" and "S-OFF" doesn't matter)
6. After unlocking you have SIMLOCK removed, Super CID(11111111) and the device is "S-OFF"

yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good god man you dug deep into the OneX bowels for this thread. I forgot about this

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
    This thread needs to be closed so it may return to the bowels from which it came. :)

Moderating from my One Xl
    If you are good with modding here is how to make your own XTC Clip :D You can thank me later ... Cheers.

You Can thank me later :D

357m6g9.jpg

30278jr.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

more details are here

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f83...duction-details-hex-schematic-gerber-1361027/

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

@yeeson

so what you mean is that xtc-clip emulates simcard and the gold card ( sd card emultes diag file )
    I dont understand. I have XTC Clip and dont see how it could help for one X. OneX have NO sdcard slot, and XTC Clip cant program sim as far as I know. So I have to put sim in microSD slot of XTC Clip and it will program it? Technomagic lol?

There is a kind of wire called "Y Wire" which can connect One X to a Gold Card.
    So.... did you guys make this white card? Buy it? How does it work? How do we get one? Details please gentlemen!
    Thanks,
    Billy