Sorta soft-locked K30 Pro Zoom

Search This thread
Hi guys, I'm at my wits end with my flashing experience currently.

I just unlocked my K30 PZ, and was messing around with manuelbianco's TWRP, and I seem to have effectively softlocked my phone

I'm pretty tired and have no idea how I ended up here, so all I can really post is what I can observe.

It's constantly stuck in bootloop, and while I have access via fastboot as well as LR-TEAM TWRP(MB doesnt work, boots to logo then goes to black screen), nothing I do seems to be able to break my bootloop.

Attempting to flash MIUI via miflash results in the attempt getting stuck on super.img, while flashing by XiaoMiTool also has the same effect, with the added exit code 1.

Also noteworthy is that according to twrp, "/vendor", "/product" and "/odm" all fail to mount due to invalid arguement, which I have no idea about.
I've attempted to manually mount them via twrp, and try and flash stock miui, however there is no change in the behavior.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi guys, I'm at my wits end with my flashing experience currently.

I just unlocked my K30 PZ, and was messing around with manuelbianco's TWRP, and I seem to have effectively softlocked my phone

I'm pretty tired and have no idea how I ended up here, so all I can really post is what I can observe.

It's constantly stuck in bootloop, and while I have access via fastboot as well as LR-TEAM TWRP(MB doesnt work, boots to logo then goes to black screen), nothing I do seems to be able to break my bootloop.

Attempting to flash MIUI via miflash results in the attempt getting stuck on super.img, while flashing by XiaoMiTool also has the same effect, with the added exit code 1.

Also noteworthy is that according to twrp, "/vendor", "/product" and "/odm" all fail to mount due to invalid arguement, which I have no idea about.
I've attempted to manually mount them via twrp, and try and flash stock miui, however there is no change in the behavior.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Which ROM did you want to flash?

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Evo x global firmware and arrow cn firmware.
Not the same!!!!!!!!
indeed these two roms have the same firmware:rolleyes:
Final update before I sleep

I've followed the steps, and managed to get arrowOS to boot screen
But I waited 20 mins for initial boot, and was stuck at the loading screen
Formatted data again to retry, and am now letting it run for as long as I can, but so far I'm 15 mins in now and have not seen anything more than the initial boot loading screen.

Thanks for the help, cheers

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Evo x
Final update before I sleep

I've followed the steps, and managed to get arrowOS to boot screen
But I waited 20 mins for initial boot, and was stuck at the loading screen
Formatted data again to retry, and am now letting it run for as long as I can, but so far I'm 15 mins in now and have not seen anything more than the initial boot loading screen.

Thanks for the help, cheers
So which firmware do you flash?

yep ,but you can before flashing the EU rom after format data,do a wipe all except OTG.
So I formatted data, wiped all except OTG and then flashed the xiaomi.eu rom
Phone simply goes back into 2 bootloops before booting into twrp

Also to note, in advanced wipe system partition is missing in twrp. There is an option to mount, but it never shows up in wipe.

Last edited: