SOS!!!

Search This thread

harleyusa59

May 12, 2014
Some where in South Carolina
I was following the instructions from here trying to root my s20+ Plus sm-a207f and everything going fine until I had to do a reboot and now my phone is a bootloop and a I keep getting a error message about flashing the wrong binarie . Can someone tell me how to bypass this message to get into recovery to do a factory reset and wipe the cache? Is there a tool that I can install on my pc that would do a reset... Would a abd command do it? I am a very sick man that has rapidly progressing COPD with about 25% of my lungs that is still working. So any and all help i will be truly grateful for...tyvm. I really need my phone.

paulhauth25

Jul 5, 2016
I was following the instructions from here trying to root my s20+ Plus sm-a207f and everything going fine until I had to do a reboot and now my phone is a bootloop and a I keep getting a error message about flashing the wrong binarie . Can someone tell me how to bypass this message to get into recovery to do a factory reset and wipe the cache? Is there a tool that I can install on my pc that would do a reset... Would a abd command do it? I am a very sick man that has rapidly progressing COPD with about 25% of my lungs that is still working. So any and all help i will be truly grateful for...tyvm. I really need my phone.

Have you tried to do a hard reset with the device itself?

jwoegerbauer

• Jul 11, 2009
    European Union
    Sorry for the late reply but I just got out of the hosptail again how can I do a hard reset when it wont even turn off ? And how do I get into recovery without a bixby button? Tyvm for your time and help.
    If a Bixby button isn't present then it should be obvious that you can't boot phone into recovery by means of additionally pressing the Bixby button - 3 buttons press method.

You have to boot into phone's recovery by means of ADB

Code:
    adb devices
    adb reboot recovery

what requires phone is connected to PC via USB and USB-debugging got enabled on phone.

harleyusa59

May 12, 2014
    Some where in South Carolina
    If a Bixby button isn't present then it should be obvious that you can't boot phone into recovery by means of additionally pressing the Bixby button - 3 buttons press method.

You have to boot into phone's recovery by means of ADB

Code:
    adb devices
    adb reboot recovery

what requires phone is connected to PC via USB and USB-debugging got enabled on phone.
    Tyvm for your help and time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hint: Replace this thread's absolutely senseless title by SM-A207F - How to fix bootloop ?
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone