• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Sound][6.0-9.0]SonyMusicFull Player[PORT] ViperFX Dolby Atmos SonyBeats[All devices]

Search This thread

starovic

Apr 12, 2011
Piešťany
Ok, so which one I have to use at Motorola G5+ with android 8.1 ?

I tried [8.0-9.0][Treble-NonTreble][AE][BlackThemeEQ with Hi-Res Audio via USB]SonyMusic_Player_FULL-2018-09-25*Exclusive* and [8.0-8.1][AE]SonyMusic_FULL_Dolby_Atmos_Oreo-Unity_by_repey6_2018-10-21

and both caused bootloop for me :confused:

repey6

Ok, so which one I have to use at Motorola G5+ with android 8.1 ?

I tried [8.0-9.0][Treble-NonTreble][AE][BlackThemeEQ with Hi-Res Audio via USB]SonyMusic_Player_FULL-2018-09-25*Exclusive* and [8.0-8.1][AE]SonyMusic_FULL_Dolby_Atmos_Oreo-Unity_by_repey6_2018-10-21

and both caused bootloop for me :confused:

Very strange. First build never gave bootloop. Second maybe

starovic

Apr 12, 2011
Piešťany
I tried today once again install the first version - no bootloop, but it seems that nothing has been installed. I have no root or magisk, only twrp and stock android. Which version i have to use in this case ?

Last edited:

starovic

Apr 12, 2011
Piešťany
Requirements are written in red

ok, my mistake. I have managed to sucessfully installed [8.0-8.1][AE]SonyMusic v.9.3.6.A.0.0_FULL_DolbyAtmosOreo-Unity-2018-04-17, but on every startup there is an error message : process system isn´t responding (and then again every 2minutes or so) and then Dolby atmos has been stopped

and startup is muuuuch longer ( moto g5 plus, 8.1 oreo, magisk 18 installed)

what i have to do with it? sorry for bothering, here is 58 yrs old man :)

Last edited:

repey6

ok, my mistake. I have managed to sucessfully installed [8.0-8.1][AE]SonyMusic v.9.3.6.A.0.0_FULL_DolbyAtmosOreo-Unity-2018-04-17, but on every startup there is an error message : process system isn´t responding (and then again every 2minutes or so) and then Dolby atmos has been stopped

and startup is muuuuch longer ( moto g5 plus, 8.1 oreo, magisk 18 installed)

what i have to do with it? sorry for bothering, here is 58 yrs old man :)

With Dolby is more complicated. It is necessary to select the build compatible with your rom . The choice is very large. It's difficult. Look at Dolby Digital builds.

repey6

ok, so which one can you recommend fof stock droid 8.1 ?

If you want listen music via Sony Player so you need install sony player build, any. Then you need to know usually not play sony EQ and dolby at the same time. Only sony with viper in compatable mode. I advise to try magisk moddules for viperFX and dolby(unity)atmos or digital.

HubertGT

Nov 26, 2016
Sony music settings doesn't work on Oneplus 5 OpenBeta 26 Pie. Force close or just don't change anything in sound. Tried normal and magisk version.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts