[Sound][6.0-9.0]SonyMusicFull Player[PORT] ViperFX Dolby Atmos SonyBeats[All devices]

Search This thread

DayatLoLiak

Mar 23, 2016
Padang
Hi @repey6
I am Dayat from Indonesia
I think this sound mod is the best, great job, i love it
But, this sound mod is not compatible with poweramp player
I prefer poweramp rather than Sony music player
Can you help me please!
How to fix it?
Thanks a lot for your job and all

Sorry for my bad english :)

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Hi @repey6
Can you help me please!
How to fix it?

repey6

Hi @repey6
Can you help me please!
How to fix it?

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Hi @repey6
Can you help me please!
How to fix it?

What android OS you have?

repey6

rozyid

Dec 31, 2010
moxer
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
hello @repey6
i used Xiaomi MI5 with OS Latest syberia android Pie, which one Latest Sony Music Player Full for pie?
FYI dolby i used [Oreo-Pie]Dolby Digital Plus_v.6.5-[UNiTY][Light]_by_repey6-20190606 , and Viper 2.7.0.1, both running perfectly , but i try to install Sony Music Player Full ,equalizer on sony cannot open.

repey6

Reactions: rozyid

kelumsd

Jul 26, 2012
Hi all, I installed [Magisk][8.0-9.0][v.2.0_white][WhiteThemeEQ_DSEE-XH]SonyMusic_Player_FULL[Unity][not+only+for+Sony]-2020-01-25.zip and it installed successfully via Magisk. But Sony Sound enhancement (equilizer) is not making any difference in sound output. I had to freeze the AudioFX app to get Sony Equilizer. AudioFX changing the music effect, but Sound Enhancement does not. Anyone know t why is that? How to get Sony Equilizer effective?

I'm using Xperia SP, with MokeeROM (Android 8.1), rooted with Magisks and SELinux to permissive. :)

repey6

Hi all, I installed [Magisk][8.0-9.0][v.2.0_white][WhiteThemeEQ_DSEE-XH]SonyMusic_Player_FULL[Unity][not+only+for+Sony]-2020-01-25.zip and it installed successfully via Magisk. But Sony Sound enhancement (equilizer) is not making any difference in sound output. I had to freeze the AudioFX app to get Sony Equilizer. AudioFX changing the music effect, but Sound Enhancement does not. Anyone know t why is that? How to get Sony Equilizer effective?

I'm using Xperia SP, with MokeeROM (Android 8.1), rooted with Magisks and SELinux to permissive. :)
Try v.2.1 for magisk from this thread

Reactions: kelumsd

kelumsd

Jul 26, 2012

I Installed AML, and using v2.1 of the Sound mode, but still same :confused: I really cannot understand why Sound Enhancement not make any difference in output. It is the same for the LineageOS as well :( I think built-in AudioFX libraries will override the libraries of Sony SoundEnhancements. I really appreciate any possible solutions to this.

Top Liked Posts