Question Sound and System UI got into trouble

Search This thread

ufoalien

Oct 4, 2022
HI,

I have had a problem with my phone for two days. When the AUX cable was connected and I was listening to music, the sound suddenly stopped and I thought it was a system bug and restarted the phone. But after restarting, it got stuck on the miui logo and did not come up.

I tested flashing the phone and changing the ROM. And it had no effect. Every time I install the ROM, the sound is still muted and after restarting, it gets stuck on the miui logo.

Also, a mobile repairer fully tested the phone board and there was no problem and also the sound ic was healthy. Please give me a solution so that I can fix the phone. I really wonder why such a problem has arisen

Last edited:

ufoalien

Oct 4, 2022
Some more details would help. Which rom, version, you changed the rom by flashing to... what?
vayu_global_images_V12.0.4.0.RJUMIXM, vayu_global_images_V13.0.4.0 And evolution_vayu
When miui 13 ROM is installed, the phone does not turn on at all. In addition, the ROM that I installed before this problem was the latest official version (13.0.4).