• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Sound Distorcing after root with DirtySanta (H990DS)

Search This thread

EntusiastaGP

Mar 25, 2019
Hi! I have some issues with my V20
After install the SuperROM with Stereo Sound in Aroma, the speaker was distorcing so much
I have changed the mixer in /system/etc, the "tasha" file, but not makes any difference
Someone had this problem and fixed?
I changed the kernel many times after this, not maked so much difference, the more stable sound is the MK2000 kernel, but in maximum volume, keep distorcing. The speaker before the root was working so fine.

Reactions: zinou213

zinou213

Mar 28, 2012
France
LG V20
ASUS ROG Phone II
hi! I have some issues with my v20
after install the superrom with stereo sound in aroma, the speaker was distorcing so much
i have changed the mixer in /system/etc, the "tasha" file, but not makes any difference
someone had this problem and fixed?
I changed the kernel many times after this, not maked so much difference, the more stable sound is the mk2000 kernel, but in maximum volume, keep distorcing. The speaker before the root was working so fine.
same issue here any help !!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi! I have some issues with my V20
    After install the SuperROM with Stereo Sound in Aroma, the speaker was distorcing so much
    I have changed the mixer in /system/etc, the "tasha" file, but not makes any difference
    Someone had this problem and fixed?
    I changed the kernel many times after this, not maked so much difference, the more stable sound is the MK2000 kernel, but in maximum volume, keep distorcing. The speaker before the root was working so fine.