Search This thread

r-ikfoot

Dec 12, 2010
Sony Xperia 1
Sony Xperia 1 III
titlejp.png

update 22.10.2012

It does not support GB!

Samsung ONLY!!! (Work on Official Firmware, Stock based ROM, CM9, CM10, AOKP, AOSP and MIUI ROM)

This MOD is really unique cause it is the only one who have all theses sound technolgy in only one File!

We are now in team with Knight47, Rizal Lovins and ThilinaC to share an even better work with better support for Xperia NXT phones (thanks to me) better support for Xperia 2011 devices (thanks to Knight47), better support for Samsung galaxy S2 (thanks to Rizal Lovins) and better support for Samsung galaxy S3 (thanks ThilinaC)

descrptionicon.png
This MOD is Specially build to enhance sound quality on Your headset, earphone, headphone

and on your speaker

You'll have overall better Bass
A better sound quality (specially on basic headset)
An overall clearer sound (less distortion and bad noise)
A better compatibility with good headphone (special preset for headphone)
No more bad sound on speaker, sound will be clear and volume higher on some device
really better sound on video recording
more sound frequencies for a better experience

I ported several audio technology:
- Beats Audio by Dr Dre (Powerfull bass)
- Clearbass Sound by Sony (Clear Bass)
- Xloud by SonyEricsson (higher sound volume and clearer sound on speaker)
- Dolby Digital Sound (Equalizer enhancer bass setting and Surround setting)
- Surround Sound (Deeper bass and reduction of bass distortion plus Eq setting support)
- Alsa by Walkman (Audio resampling and driver activation for android phone)
- Dynamic Bass by Walkman (more Bass frequence and better bass support)
- DSP Manager by Cyanogen Team (Eq setting support overall more powerfull sound)
- Audio resampling from Sony Xperia T (NEW!)
- Clearbass audio setting from Xperia T (NEW! Bass even clearer and deeper than before!)
- Sony Walkman Player ( NEW! now with Xperia V style!)

downloadicony.png

AC!D AUDIO TECHNOLOGY V4.0 (22.10.12)

Samsung devices on ALL ROM!!!
Go to our WEBSITE for ALL download link (fixed by ThilinaC)

Untitled.jpg

Feel the music!

IF YOU THINK I SUCCED TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU LISTEN MUSIC JUST PRESS THANKS BUTTON!

Last edited:

r-ikfoot

Dec 12, 2010
Sony Xperia 1
Sony Xperia 1 III

EdgaBimbam

Nov 26, 2011
Vilnius
www.google.lt
No not fail I was just uploading files so link at first post is right guys ;)

Be sure download v4.0 not previous version ( if you already installed previous version restore your backup pr reflash your ROM)

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

i have downloaded InfinitySoundv4.0[SimpleZip_U]_signed from mediafire, flashed and seems that it is working theorically, need more time to test is it placebo or not :)

Neil Fruit

Sep 25, 2010
I downloaded v2.0 and it was 56MB, before I installed v2.0 I saw there was an update, so I waited. Now we are at v4.0, but it is 5.6MB (1/10th) the size. Which version should be used? Is v4.0 an update to flash over the previous version? According to the OP this is not the case, but how could the new version be 10% of the earlier one?

I would really like to try this on my SGS3.

dantemudjin55

Jul 28, 2012
Can i use in my gt i9000b (2.3.6) with semaphore kernel and voodoo sound?

Enviado de meu GT-I9000B usando o Tapatalk 2

jj92942000

Jan 19, 2012
I downloaded v2.0 and it was 56MB, before I installed v2.0 I saw there was an update, so I waited. Now we are at v4.0, but it is 5.6MB (1/10th) the size. Which version should be used? Is v4.0 an update to flash over the previous version? According to the OP this is not the case, but how could the new version be 10% of the earlier one?

I would really like to try this on my SGS3.

Let me know if this worked on S3. I used GVM on mine just to boost vol .. worked well.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi
V4.0[AROMA] FCs everytime when i chosed equalzier of Walkman music and play google music ( install with full addon ) But v3.0 good for me- working and no Fcs !

Last edited:

eliashadow

Nov 1, 2010
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus
Some questions cause i dont really know anything about sound.

I added build.prop lines and i have install InfinitySoundv4.0[SimpleZip_U]_signed.Im on DLI7.
So, now i need better headphones to feel the difference or the simpre Samsung headphones is ok?Im can read in op ''(Don't forget that you need good hearphone to notice all the change, better are your earphone, better are the music this will never change!)'', but any improving in stock headphones?
I need any specific player or default music player is ok???
And what about speaker quality??Have you notice any improvement?

InfinitySound is enable when i plagged my headphones but i cant see any really different.Am i deaf or im doing something wrong???

Thanks and keep up...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    titlejp.png

update 22.10.2012

It does not support GB!

Samsung ONLY!!! (Work on Official Firmware, Stock based ROM, CM9, CM10, AOKP, AOSP and MIUI ROM)

This MOD is really unique cause it is the only one who have all theses sound technolgy in only one File!

We are now in team with Knight47, Rizal Lovins and ThilinaC to share an even better work with better support for Xperia NXT phones (thanks to me) better support for Xperia 2011 devices (thanks to Knight47), better support for Samsung galaxy S2 (thanks to Rizal Lovins) and better support for Samsung galaxy S3 (thanks ThilinaC)

descrptionicon.png
    This MOD is Specially build to enhance sound quality on Your headset, earphone, headphone

and on your speaker

You'll have overall better Bass
    A better sound quality (specially on basic headset)
    An overall clearer sound (less distortion and bad noise)
    A better compatibility with good headphone (special preset for headphone)
    No more bad sound on speaker, sound will be clear and volume higher on some device
    really better sound on video recording
    more sound frequencies for a better experience

I ported several audio technology:
    - Beats Audio by Dr Dre (Powerfull bass)
    - Clearbass Sound by Sony (Clear Bass)
    - Xloud by SonyEricsson (higher sound volume and clearer sound on speaker)
    - Dolby Digital Sound (Equalizer enhancer bass setting and Surround setting)
    - Surround Sound (Deeper bass and reduction of bass distortion plus Eq setting support)
    - Alsa by Walkman (Audio resampling and driver activation for android phone)
    - Dynamic Bass by Walkman (more Bass frequence and better bass support)
    - DSP Manager by Cyanogen Team (Eq setting support overall more powerfull sound)
    - Audio resampling from Sony Xperia T (NEW!)
    - Clearbass audio setting from Xperia T (NEW! Bass even clearer and deeper than before!)
    - Sony Walkman Player ( NEW! now with Xperia V style!)

downloadicony.png

AC!D AUDIO TECHNOLOGY V4.0 (22.10.12)

Samsung devices on ALL ROM!!!
    Go to our WEBSITE for ALL download link (fixed by ThilinaC)

Untitled.jpg

Feel the music!

IF YOU THINK I SUCCED TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU LISTEN MUSIC JUST PRESS THANKS BUTTON!
    AC!D v2 is latest. About a wekk ago author wanted to release v3 but still no new version.
    Today I finished optimizing and editing the newest version of AC!D V4 for SIII, r-ikfoot will soon release it I guess =)
    sorry for the delay,I was busy with studies and my coming rom. r-ikfoot wanted to fully test it in SIII before release
    I joined the AC!D team as some of you might know already and I already did some work with some apps :)

Now everyone will be able enjoy the full Dolby Audio experience in our next release ;)

I think it will be soon since I edited the Dolby apps and they are now finally ready for release ;)

Yes release planned today or tommorow for some devices ;)
    Just doing some final changes

Changelog v4.0:
    Hopefully a bugfree and stable release
    Speaker ok
    Boot ok (no more upgrading bug)
    Call ok
    Bluetooth support yes
    Bass awesome
    Xloud fixed (should work on many devices)
    Clearbass script to keep it enabled on ALL devices and all player
    New full Dolby + SRS support through brand new DOLBY app modded by Krab
    Volume great
    Universal Version finished (a bit lighter but working on ALL devices)
    Xperia Sola, U and P fully supported
    Great changes for SGS devices (sounds really better)
    DSP support (no more FC)
    Now working awesomely on CM9-10 and AOKP
    Latest Walkman Addon with real Walkman V style (fading music and playlist now works on CM and AOKP, thanks to Rizal Lovins and ThilinaC)
    Works amazingly with N7Player, PowerAmp, Player Pro
    New tweaks for Hi-fi stereo or other external audio output (use Dolby EQ)
    New drivers, updated audio_effect.conf
    A Lot More as usual ;)

Thanks to the whole AC!D team for their amazing work! This mod is getting always more amazing with now more than 20 supported devices!

If you like our work don't forget to thanks the whole team ;)

New decision by our team

Ok we discussed with other member from Team AC!D

We understand that this v4.0 would have needed more test fir sags version

We admit that our v4.0 is a bit complicated to install on some ROM and cause sometimes bootloop

We noticed too that we have too many EQ app widget etc and they can't work properly side by side

We found what was causing bootloop on some SGS ROM
    Same for some ICS devices

And finally we know how to fix all fc present in v4.0

So next version will incorporate theses changes (thats not a changelog just an overview of change that will be done for better stability):

- Fix bootloop on some ICS devices caused by some line in add.buildprop and infinity sh

- Fix bootloop on some sgs devices caused by two init.d script (useless if add.buildprop worked)

- Fix bootloop on some AOKP CM10 Rom Caused by some specific libs

- Fix all FC issue caused by DSP previously installed on some ROM (will be removed by default) and several EQ app (next version will have only noozxoid EQ)

- We will probably make an AROMA version with clear instruction and even some tips that you can read while aroma installation. It will help people to undersand how to install correctly this MOD without any risk and prevent from any unsuccessful boot (bootloop) or unwanted fc

So it will be firstly an update with much more stability, better instruction and much more compatibility with all devices on each ROM

Secondly some awesome news features and some important changes will be done for a really better sound experience

To be clear its going to be an important and major release!

We won't forget to update all OP to make them clearer And same for our website

Each MOD will be heavily tested before any new release by now!

We are sorry for people who got bootloop issue and for theses didn't understood how to use correctly this MOD

Please be comprehensive and let our team give the proof to everyone that our MOD is absolutely not making a placebo effect and that we are making our best to enhance audio quality of each Android Smartphone

Thanks to all users who followed us all this time and through all release

We like what we do and we hope you like our work

Dont forget to be respectfull with DEV and try to make constructive post (report)

Read carefully before installing anything and before complaining about anything or posting request or a question

Follow us on FB just write team AC!D on FB visit our FB page to

And go to our website if you have some time ;)

AC!D Team

Updated first post since all seems working good

I'm proud to announce that we reach beta stage! Its now a stable release

I could now focus on sound quality tweaks for next updates ;)

Btw don't forget to press thanks button if you liked my MOD :D