[SOUND MOD] [ALL ROMS] [MAGISK] Viper4Android

Search This thread

pavaosk

May 24, 2016
Osijek
After trying out a lot of different sound mods and apps and patches I always came back to Viper4Android. Simple to use, great sound quality and a lot of customization.
Steps:
Flash the attached Magisk module (v4afx_v1.7.3.zip) through Magisk Manager and press volume up button twice.
After that reboot your device and enter the Viper4Android app.
Next, you need to set up the sound mod.
*I only use Viper4Android for my headphones so I will cover only that part but you could test out different settings for other audio outputs*
In the Viper4Android's menu go to UI setting and set it to expert.
Go to Headset and click Enable, I suggest you put on your headphones now so you can hear the changes in the sounds yourself and tweak them to your liking.
My settings on Redmi Note 5 Pro are:
Spectrum Extension (enabled): Strength: 0,5
FIREqualizer (enabled): Preset: Acoustic
Convolver (enabled); Impulse Response: BBE2.irs (extract the attached BBE 2.zip into Viper4Android/Kernel); Cross Channel: 30%
Dynamic System (enabled); Listening Device: High-end headphone v2; Dynamic Bass:5%
Viper Bass (enabled); Bass mode: Natural bass; Bass Frequency: 100 Hz; Bass Boost: 3,5 dB
Viper Clarity (enabled); Clarity mode:Natural; Clarity:6 dB

Attachments

• v4afx_v1.7.3.zip
    16.3 MB · Views: 1,358
Last edited:

Incomtus

• Apr 30, 2016
    soundcloud.com
    After trying out a lot of different sound mods and apps and patches I always came back to Viper4Arise. Simple to use, great sound quality and a lot of customization.
    There are many Arise editions but I find the attached one simplest to use.
    Steps:
    1. Flash the attached file (ARISE Sound Systems Deuteronomy 2.2.3 Mac 'n Cheese Edition FINAL) through TWRP
    2. Reboot to OS
    3. Install Busybox (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.meefik.busybox) from Play Store
    4. Open the Busybox app and install busybox
    5. Enter the Viper4Arise app
    Done!
    *I only use Viper4Arise for my headphones so I will cover only that part but you could test out different settings for other audio outputs*
    In the Viper4Arise's menu go to UI setting and set it to expert.
    Go to Headset and click Enable, I suggest you put on your headphones now so you can hear the changes in the sounds yourself and tweak them to your liking.
    My settings on Redmi 4X are:
    Convolver (enabled); Impulse Response: BBE2.irs (extract the attached BBE 2.rar into Viper4Android/Kernel); Cross Channel: 30%
    Dynamic System (enabled); Listening Device: High-end headphone v2; Dynamic Bass:5%
    Viper Bass (enabled); Bass mode: Natural bass; Bass Frequency: 100 Hz; Bass Boost: 3,5 dB

It is telling me that I have a bad BusyBox....
    I installed stericson BusyBox as they said.

Some help?

Incomtus

• Apr 30, 2016
    soundcloud.com
    OK i tried to install the Viper4Andoid with magisk and now i have 2 versions installed and the one installed with magisk is just craching

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

How can i unistall the first Viper4Andoid you gave? Lol i think i give up

Incomtus

• Apr 30, 2016
    soundcloud.com
    Ok i ve got it! I uninstalled the viper4arise you join here on the link and i installed tge one with magisk and it is ****in AMAZING i live the Convolver!! Bbe just great wonderful dor a musician like me

bee21

Jan 23, 2014
    mr Pavaosk, Sir, will it(viper4android) works on redmi 4x with base rom Mui(which is already unblock loader and rooted(magisk or super su) )? or should i flash it in the custom rom?
    thank you.

pavaosk

May 24, 2016
    Osijek
    mr Pavaosk, Sir, will it(viper4android) works on redmi 4x with base rom Mui(which is already unblock loader and rooted(magisk or super su) )? or should i flash it in the custom rom?
    thank you.
    You can try it on MIUI I believe it should work, but even if it doesn't it won't break anything so be free to try it.

samccfl99

Jan 2, 2013
    COCONUT CREEK, FL
    Help me please (I put this in...LOL)...

Hi, been trying dozens of Viper. Installs, but driver still Enabled=No. Have Viper on my rooted S5 for almost 4 years. Love it. I got a "new" 935-F using Superman Rom v2.8 7.0 with permissive Superstock Kernel. I tried your method and always wind up with the same Enabled=No on the driver.

Can you suggest something or an alternative if you get a chance?

Thanks in advance!

pavaosk

May 24, 2016
    Osijek
    Hi, been trying dozens of Viper. Installs, but driver still Enabled=No. Have Viper on my rooted S5 for almost 4 years. Love it. I got a "new" 935-F using Superman Rom v2.8 7.0 with permissive Superstock Kernel. I tried your method and always wind up with the same Enabled=No on the driver.

Can you suggest something or an alternative if you get a chance?

Thanks in advance!
    You can try flashing these two files : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=69618189

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      After trying out a lot of different sound mods and apps and patches I always came back to Viper4Android. Simple to use, great sound quality and a lot of customization.
      Steps:
      Flash the attached Magisk module (v4afx_v1.7.3.zip) through Magisk Manager and press volume up button twice.
      After that reboot your device and enter the Viper4Android app.
      *I only use Viper4Android for my headphones so I will cover only that part but you could test out different settings for other audio outputs*
      In the Viper4Android's menu go to UI setting and set it to expert.
      My settings on Redmi Note 5 Pro are:
      Convolver (enabled); Impulse Response: BBE2.irs (extract the attached BBE 2.zip into Viper4Android/Kernel); Cross Channel: 30%
      When I try to use on MIUI 9 Global ROM ?? it's will works ???
      I believe it should work. You can try it yourself.
      bbe.rar bad file,error while extracting pls help
      Try again, I changed the archive from rar to zip.