Sound mod - Dolby Atmos mate 10 (Pro) (Oreo)

Search This thread

Marcuss4

May 12, 2015
After a long search for a working v4a and Dolby Atmos a fellow member @Bordo_Bereli51 reacted on one of my posts. Thanks again!
He provided me with the Dolby Atmos file attached to this post. And the way to make this work.
So now I can share this with you guys!

V4a is not available for our devices at this moment because of the driver.
The Mate 10 only runs 64bit and Viper runs on 32bit.
But don't be sad, I have this great alternative.

-From Magisk flash Ainur Sauron, this will make your sound a lot better and clearer.
-After this, install Dolby Atmos attached to this post, flash in magisk.
-Then flash Audio Modification Library from magisk.
Now you have these great sound mods working!

From magisk you can also flash Audio Compatibility Patch for listening to audio and streaming apps like Spotify.

In Dolby Atmos go to the tab called custom, put intelligent eq on open and Dialogue Enhancer On.
Volume leveler on, personal taste.
And you can fiddle with the eq as you would like.

Just to let you know, I am not a developer.
I can't help you with audio loss or any other strange behaviour of your mate 10.
Also I will not be held responsible for bootloops, crashes and or bricks.

I have this working on a mate 10 Pro BLA-L29C432 running on openkirin RRos 8.1 I don't know it this will work on other devices or ROMs.
It won't work on Emui

Attachments

• Dolby-Atmos-Axon7-Oreo_12.23.2018.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 2,156
Last edited:

Bordo_Bereli51

Dec 27, 2012
Vienna
Dolby Atmos works only on Custom Oreo roms like openkirin 8.1 or treble based 8.1 roms! On EMUI 8 or EMUI 9 it will not work. Trying to flash Dolby Atmos on EMUI will lead to bootloop. It has something to do with /system/bin/audioserver. Removing audioserver will solve the bootloop but Dolby atmos will still force crash, even with AML installed.

AntoRei

Jun 8, 2016
Dolby Atmos works only on Custom Oreo roms like openkirin 8.1 or treble based 8.1 roms! On EMUI 8 or EMUI 9 it will not work. Trying to flash Dolby Atmos on EMUI will lead to bootloop. It has something to do with /system/bin/audioserver. Removing audioserver will solve the bootloop but Dolby atmos will still force crash, even with AML installed.

I had bootloop with JamesDsp. To solve, I used twrp file manager and I removed all magisk modules from "data/adb" folder. So at the moment we don't have any audio mod for emui 9??
I want to improve streaming audio Bluetooth for my car...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had bootloop with JamesDsp. To solve, I used twrp file manager and I removed all magisk modules from "data/adb" folder. So at the moment we don't have any audio mod for emui 9?
    I want to improve streaming audio Bluetooth for my car...
    JamesDSP works as I remember on EMUI 8 but dont know about EMUI9 as I will not upgrade.