Question Sound Profiles

Search This thread

paulomodesto

Dec 6, 2010
I had a oneplus 5T smartphone that had a button "Slide Alert" that allowed me to change between 3 sound profiles.
This Pixel 7 Pro have something like that but virtually.
But sadly it won't work as simple as the OnePlus Alert Slider.
With Alert Slider I would have on first position to have all sounds enabled but no vibration, second position I would have to mute all sounds notifications with no vibration, and the third position I would maintain the mute all notification sounds but enable the Vibration.
I wanted PIXEL 7 to do that, and I was thinking it would do that.
I configured it to have all sounds notification enabled, but with no vibration, then, if I click volume up or down key, it will appear in upper volume slider the option to select mute position, that will mute notifications sounds as intended with no vibration, but if I choose the vibration position, it will remain silent, but will not enable the Vibration.
In that position I only can enable vibration if it is already enabled when in "sound position" but I don't want it to be enabled when ringing.
Does yours works same way?
It's odd having Vibration mode enabled, with symbol on status bar but it doesn't vibrates.

paulomodesto

Dec 6, 2010
Is it possible, or is there a way to have Pixel 7 Pro with Vibrating notifications on vibration mode without vibrate on sound mode?
On that tree options we have when we click volume rocker?
I can only mange to have the vibration mode doing what is suppose to do "Vibrate" if vibration is already enabled on "normal sound" mode, if vibration is disabled, the vibration mode doesn't work.

Screenshot_20221130-004950.png

Last edited: