[Sound] Sound Boost for the Moto Z Play

Search This thread

Stayn

Sep 6, 2016
Barquisimeto
So, I got this device and looking around here I noticed theres not a soundboost mod around here, so I decided to check the mixer paths (mixer_paths_wcd9306.xml) to see if I can increase this phone headphone and speaker volume, and here it is, I've made two zips of this mod one, moderate and extreme sound boost, I've tested this on Pie and Oreo so I don't know how it'll work on Nougat or MM...

I recommend the Moderate version of this mod, Extreme might create some distortion if you don't have an EQ or a high quality headphones, with nothing else to say, enjoy :)

Download:
MEGA

Last edited:

Dovahkiin1290

Sep 7, 2016
Nice mod. Thanks.

I tried both alternatives but i only noticed the changes with the Extreme version and using my headphones. Running AOSiP 9.0 :good: Still, i'm gonna rollback to the Moderate version untill the next flash or restore the og file. I like my heavy metal pretty loud, but not THAT loud , haha.

Stayn

Sep 6, 2016
Barquisimeto
Nice mod. Thanks.

I tried both alternatives but i only noticed the changes with the Extreme version and using my headphones. Running AOSiP 9.0 :good: Still, i'm gonna rollback to the Moderate version untill the next flash or restore the og file. I like my heavy metal pretty loud, but not THAT loud , haha.

It should be fixed now, btw I didn't increased a lot the volume of the speaker because it would start to distortion :good:

Rashad79

Feb 13, 2017
For you guys using Treble and GSI ROM's, check the download link there is another version of this mod for treble ready!

I was looking for something to loud my phone volume for 6 month and i didn't find anything effective!! thanks bro for your efforts.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, I got this device and looking around here I noticed theres not a soundboost mod around here, so I decided to check the mixer paths (mixer_paths_wcd9306.xml) to see if I can increase this phone headphone and speaker volume, and here it is, I've made two zips of this mod one, moderate and extreme sound boost, I've tested this on Pie and Oreo so I don't know how it'll work on Nougat or MM...

I recommend the Moderate version of this mod, Extreme might create some distortion if you don't have an EQ or a high quality headphones, with nothing else to say, enjoy :)

Download:
    MEGA
    For you guys using Treble and GSI ROM's, check the download link there is another version of this mod for treble ready!
    Extreme version for treble added to download link! @Rashad79
    At first glance, I thought you made the JBL Soundboost MOD working on custom ROM... :/
    Hey, you saved me with that, my phone was totally screwed up after installing a ROM, thanks!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone