• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[SOUNDMOD][TWRP-ZIP] Huawei P9 - Surround Dual Speaker Mod

Search This thread

fpippo1999

Oct 15, 2015
Trento

Attachments

• IMG_20170729_080534.jpg
    IMG_20170729_080534.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 750
L

LastStandingDroid

I see this works on magic firmware As well, but we'd have to improve the media output on call speaker in order to get more surround sound it's too low to even notice :)

Sent from my NATASHA using Tapatalk

Doble_f

Jan 27, 2017
Bogotá
for me it works well, i just need to increase the earpiece sound
for p9 lite there is no audio files in /vendor
all is in product

Have you made it work in P9 Lite? Does it work properly on this P9 Lite device? Give it light to guide me correctly, please.

---------- Post added 26th September 2017 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 25th September 2017 at 11:58 PM ----------

Hello @otonieru :)

You could make a version of this mod for the P9 Lite Venus (2016) please :fingers-crossed: :D

Dare999

Mar 30, 2017
Hello everyone :)
can anybody write to me, what should I do to install this mod
thanks in advance

_Frostplexx_

Sep 11, 2016
Hello everyone :)
can anybody write to me, what should I do to install this mod
thanks in advance
If you are on Emui 4.1 than you can just flash the file, but if you are on Emui 5 you have to unzip it and go throug all the folders until you find the two XML files and copy them to /vendor/etc/audio/hi6402. Then reboot the phone and it should be working, but the difference is basically not really hearable.

Azan Mughal

Jan 15, 2017
These folders are here.

So what to do for dual speaker mod

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171211-234151.png
    Screenshot_20171211-234151.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 456
Dec 21, 2017
Ilam Nepal
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7

I m using Huawei p9 EVA-L19 . I tried this but result Updater process ended with ERROR: 7 Error installing zip file,/sdcard/p9_Dual_Speaker_TWRP_V1-by_ontieru.zip.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As all we know, our*phone*only has one*speaker*at the bottom,*so playing music outloud without headphone is not always pleasant,

Especially compared to other flagship like HTC & iPhone 7 that utilize its earpiece as secondary speaker,

Coming from that idea, and based on what i already use and made for my other phone (OP3 & S8), i decide to create similar mod for this phone, since i love it much as well,

So

Here's the*file*mod you can use to make the earpiece (the one near your ear) of your*phone*to act as secondary*speaker, giving you more suround feeling, so that you can enjoy it more

Download attached*file,*

Flashed it through TWRP

Enjoy :fingers-crossed:
    @otonieru
    Would you like to tell me which lines you have edited? I want to try it on my P8.

This line :

<path name="media-speaker" >
    <path name="audio-play" />
    <path name="speaker" />
    <path name="earpiece" />
    </path>
    trying to mount manually system, trying to manually copy files(can't copy, because can't chance persmissions), but no lucky, can't installa this.. :( any help ? i have BlueWei 2.0 B388 by @dkionline installed, any help with this ?
    This is for MM, not N.
    Ah...damn... :crying:

why dont you try replacing it manually in vendor/etc/audio ? i guess it still using same filename