• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Sounds missing with Wolfbreak's v7 rom(stock)

Search This thread

ItBankRock

Jan 14, 2012
Lipa City
Hello everyone, im new to this site, and previously installed Wolfbreak's v7 rom for my Xperia
X10i. And had problems like

1. Missing camera sounds(shutter and that video recording start sound)
  2. Missing Lock and Unlock sounds
  3. Missing SD card mounted sound

So far those are the only probs I can find, my phone works fast and smart :)
So yeah pls help me with these.

And here is how I installed the ROM
Updated from android 1.6 to 2.3.3(latest), rooted the phone, installed the custom rom(stock) in xRecovery(I followed those wiping stuff instructions by Wolf), and installed some stock apps in Appman, done. Did I did it wrong?

Another question :3

Can I also install doomslord's custom kernel v06? Will it make it faster?

Last edited:

NuriJ

Nov 25, 2011
Why do u need the sounds? U will get more free RAM without them ;) Anyway if you want them you can look at the sticky in themes & apps section & about the 2nd question - Yes, DooMKernel will make the ROM faster..

Reactions: ItBankRock

kumayam

Jan 20, 2008
Hello everyone, im new to this site, and previously installed Wolfbreak's v7 rom for my Xperia
X10i. And had problems like

1. Missing camera sounds(shutter and that video recording start sound)
  2. Missing Lock and Unlock sounds
  3. Missing SD card mounted sound

So far those are the only probs I can find, my phone works fast and smart :)
So yeah pls help me with these.

And here is how I installed the ROM
Updated from android 1.6 to 2.3.3(latest), rooted the phone, installed the custom rom(stock) in xRecovery(I followed those wiping stuff instructions by Wolf), and installed some stock apps in Appman, done. Did I did it wrong?

Another question :3

Can I also install doomslord's custom kernel v06? Will it make it faster?

i believe wolf moves all his sounds to sd card..u can move them in system>media>audio

what do u mean by faster? overclock? faster transitions? better quadrants? faster data? because my phone is pretty fast and im clocked at 998 and but it also saves me battery.

ItBankRock

Jan 14, 2012
Lipa City
Why do u need the sounds? U will get more free RAM without them ;) Anyway if you want them you can look at the sticky in themes & apps section & about the 2nd question - Yes, DooMKernel will make the ROM faster..

Man I am having problems flashing DooM's kernel, how to unlock bootloader? I have sent a PM to DooM and maybe tell it to you too so I can have 2 guys to help me here :3

I tried 9Lukas5's method yet failing due to device is not going stuck on SE logo after the flashing azuzu's kernel downgrade, It only goes to the XPERIA Wolfbreak startscreen, I can't unlock it. PLEASE HALP D:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.