• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Source Code for red magic 3

Search This thread

SuperDroidMe

Dec 31, 2012
INWOOD
Well....it will be interesting this device custom Rom with cooling fan and other hardware elements. I personally am just rooting the snot out of it and modding....after all it is stock Android pie....but you never know?

mslezak

Dec 12, 2016
Houston
Has anyone installed a Kernel Manager to see what they enabled in the kernel by default? Like SmartPack https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-smartpack-kernel-manager-t3854717 look under [CPU] schedutil governor settings (highspeed_load max frequency by cluster?)/ [GPU] max frequency (585mhz, 810mhz, other?) / Virtual Memory ZRAM settings / misc Fsync toggle? Those all can max out a stock ROM quite well if they are built into the kernel. These parameters are easier to see in EX Kernel Manager if you have a copy BTW. FK Kernel Manager not so much but I have config files for both that should crush benchmarks if you tell me what's enabled and which kernel manager you're using (been working on them on the Mi9 SoC 855 for a month or so). Considering this phone despite US bans as I understand it they have a North America version that appears to support all the bands we use here. 5000maH battery, liquid cooled SoC, and fan could really make this the top phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Texan1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have their git bookmarked on my desktop, they have posted all of their previous phones there, I don't see why they wouldn't for this phone. I'll post a link when they do release the kernel source.
    I guess it useless if nubia never release the source code for our device. No one will build a custom rom for us. Wasn't it?

Sent from my ALP-L29
    Has anyone installed a Kernel Manager to see what they enabled in the kernel by default? Like SmartPack https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-smartpack-kernel-manager-t3854717 look under [CPU] schedutil governor settings (highspeed_load max frequency by cluster?)/ [GPU] max frequency (585mhz, 810mhz, other?) / Virtual Memory ZRAM settings / misc Fsync toggle? Those all can max out a stock ROM quite well if they are built into the kernel. These parameters are easier to see in EX Kernel Manager if you have a copy BTW. FK Kernel Manager not so much but I have config files for both that should crush benchmarks if you tell me what's enabled and which kernel manager you're using (been working on them on the Mi9 SoC 855 for a month or so). Considering this phone despite US bans as I understand it they have a North America version that appears to support all the bands we use here. 5000maH battery, liquid cooled SoC, and fan could really make this the top phone.