[SOURCE] htc-ace-linux-2.6.32.25_source htc-ace-2.6.32.21_source_fixed

Search This thread

-Mr. X-

Apr 13, 2007
Ontario
Nov 12th 2010

Was bored again, patched the htc source to 2.6.32.25, has been tested and reported working by Apache14

extract this tar.gz to ~/ if you extract here the script i wrote for anykernel to pack the zimage and modules will pack and sign the zip and place it in the OUT folder after you make your kernel.

Hope you guys can have fun with it ;)

Thanks to koush for anykernel, and Bumble-Bee (Apache14 on XDA) for testing.

Get it HERE

I worked with Bumble-Bee on IRC (Apache14 on XDA) last night and today to get the source working and compiling properly.

There were some issues with the config.gz from the ace causing make errors. The config was a cluster-****, it was trying to build with multiple touch panel configs, camera configs for hardware that wasn't even included in the DHD. So we fixed it and Bumble-Bee has flashed kernels i have compiled from this and they work 100%. So here is the source all packed and ready to go for new kernel compilers or old dogs who don't wish to mess around with the erroneous config.

extract this tar.gz to ~/ if you extract here the script i wrote for anykernel to pack the zimage and modules will pack and sign the zip and place it in the OUT folder after you make your kernel.

Thanks to koush for anykernel, and Bumble-Bee (Apache14 on XDA) for testing

Right now users who are ENG flashed will have to 'fastboot flash zimage /path/to/zImage' and push modules accordingly until Koush makes a custom recovery.

Get -Mr. X- pre setup source HERE

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone