• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question South Africa Galaxy watch 4 Missing Blood oxygen

Search This thread

PSpies

Sep 27, 2021
Hi Guys

I'm desperate and quite irritated at Samsung .
We Pay exactly the same amount as any other country R5000 south african rands or $331,67 United States Dollars for a Samsung Galaxy watch 4 , but the ECG , Blood pressure and the Blood oxygen is deactivated.

Please can anyone help me just to find a way to bypass it to alteast get the blood oxygen working?

Thank you

Paul

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
I am in the UK, officially ECG works for us.
I have a phone with an EUX region and a watch for South Africa. When I turned on the watch for the first time, I chose the first from the list - Colombia. But as it later became clear, ECG does not work in Colombia. Then I reset the clock and at the first start I chose - Chile.
Chile is on the list of countries where ECG officially operates !! After that, everything works great on my watch for South Africa and the selected region of Chile !!!

PSpies

Sep 27, 2021
I have a phone with an EUX region and a watch for South Africa. When I turned on the watch for the first time, I chose the first from the list - Colombia. But as it later became clear, ECG does not work in Colombia. Then I reset the clock and at the first start I chose - Chile.
Chile is on the list of countries where ECG officially operates !! After that, everything works great on my watch for South Africa and the selected region of Chile !!!
I will try this , i hope this activates the SPO2 (blood oxygen) measurement.

how do you reset the "clock"? thanks

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Your location must be in one of these countries
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bulgaria
  • Chile
  • Croatia
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark