Question South Africa Galaxy watch 4 Missing Blood oxygen

Search This thread

PSpies

Sep 27, 2021
Hi Guys

I'm desperate and quite irritated at Samsung .
We Pay exactly the same amount as any other country R5000 south african rands or $331,67 United States Dollars for a Samsung Galaxy watch 4 , but the ECG , Blood pressure and the Blood oxygen is deactivated.

Please can anyone help me just to find a way to bypass it to alteast get the blood oxygen working?

Thank you

Paul

Reactions: Fullmetal Jun

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Smart Watches
I am in the UK, officially ECG works for us.
I have a phone with an EUX region and a watch for South Africa. When I turned on the watch for the first time, I chose the first from the list - Colombia. But as it later became clear, ECG does not work in Colombia. Then I reset the clock and at the first start I chose - Chile.
Chile is on the list of countries where ECG officially operates !! After that, everything works great on my watch for South Africa and the selected region of Chile !!!

PSpies

Sep 27, 2021
I have a phone with an EUX region and a watch for South Africa. When I turned on the watch for the first time, I chose the first from the list - Colombia. But as it later became clear, ECG does not work in Colombia. Then I reset the clock and at the first start I chose - Chile.
Chile is on the list of countries where ECG officially operates !! After that, everything works great on my watch for South Africa and the selected region of Chile !!!
I will try this , i hope this activates the SPO2 (blood oxygen) measurement.

how do you reset the "clock"? thanks

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Smart Watches
Your location must be in one of these countries
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bulgaria
  • Chile
  • Croatia
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Indonesia
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • United Arab Emirates
  • United Kingdom

MikePmartin

Dec 26, 2021
Very disappointed! Oxygen readings & ECG not working in South Africa. This was never mentioned!! I bought the watch specifically to monitor sleep patterns, including Oxygen levels. I wonder if I can return the watch?

Reactions: Fullmetal Jun

lexorius

Dec 25, 2021
You can get the ECG & Blood Pressure to work.
I got mine working using a guide on this forum.

Just cannot get the Oxygen working.

MikePmartin

Dec 26, 2021
Thanks Lexorius, but I bought the watch specifically to monitor oxygen through the night. (& potential sleep apnea...)
Lot's of money to spend on a non-waterproof watch only...

Reactions: lexorius

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys

I'm desperate and quite irritated at Samsung .
    We Pay exactly the same amount as any other country R5000 south african rands or $331,67 United States Dollars for a Samsung Galaxy watch 4 , but the ECG , Blood pressure and the Blood oxygen is deactivated.

Please can anyone help me just to find a way to bypass it to alteast get the blood oxygen working?

Thank you

Paul
    Very disappointed! Oxygen readings & ECG not working in South Africa. This was never mentioned!! I bought the watch specifically to monitor sleep patterns, including Oxygen levels. I wonder if I can return the watch?
    Thanks Lexorius, but I bought the watch specifically to monitor oxygen through the night. (& potential sleep apnea...)
    Lot's of money to spend on a non-waterproof watch only...
    Already bought the watch, good watch just want the blood oxygen..
    Hi, I used the instructions etc in this link:

What you need to focus on is the one YouTube video on the first page of the forum, it explains when you copy a certain file to the wrong folder, I fixed that, then on the Samsung health app about -> set features should display then set CSC and the other country option to not be sa
    Thanks a lot - got it working !!!