• yes..it has worked

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • NO

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Total voters

keke cell

Aug 30, 2016
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
Newer MTK (mediatek) devices usually request for an AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATE TO FLASH.. here am sharing the file i have.. i have used it on two different phones.. makes me think it can work even on most devices out there.. am sharing it here for people with such a problem to try it out.. you might be as lucky as i ey
EXTRACT and use file.
download from attachments.. give feedback after trial
tqhank uuuuuu

Feb 20, 2019
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
Newer MTK (mediatek) devices usually request for an AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATE TO FLASH.. here am sharing the file i have.. i have used it on two different phones.. makes me think it can work even on most devices out there.. am sharing it here for people with such a problem to try it out.. you might be as lucky as i ey
EXTRACT and use file.
How did you get this? We are trying to flash a amazon fire HD10, and we are interested in extracting an auth file for ourselves.

cracktech

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
EXTRACT and use file.
I didnt see or need "Authentication Certificate" on my MT6570T to flash ( reflash my device about 8 times - I removed all the "* verified" files from my ROM). Maybe it is only required for certain brands or maybe the newer P Series.
The old MTK ROMs used " Checksum" the new ones used Authentication Cert probably ( I am just guessing)t but both can be ignored using trial and error. The old ROMs we just hide the "Checksum" file and add TWRP recovery and modified "data.img". If it requires a Checksum we generate a new Checksum using "checksum generator.exe". If the Checksum doesnt correspond to the *.img" file it will not flash. I guess it is the same concept here.

Sent from my HT70 using Tapatalk

dmilz

Mar 9, 2015
Lusaka
How did you get this? We are trying to flash a amazon fire HD10, and we are interested in extracting an auth file for ourselves.
Found the authentication file in one of the Onda Obook firmware files. I have no idea on how to make it, i just shared in the hope that it helps somebody out there.
I also have no idea on how to modify it:(.
Hope somebody can have a look at the file and see if it can be modified

dmilz

Mar 9, 2015
Lusaka
I didnt see or need "Authentication Certificate" on my MT6570T to flash ( reflash my device about 8 times - I removed all the "* verified" files from my ROM). Maybe it is only required for certain brands or maybe the newer P Series.
The old MTK ROMs used " Checksum" the new ones used Authentication Cert probably ( I am just guessing)t but both can be ignored using trial and error. The old ROMs we just hide the "Checksum" file and add TWRP recovery and modified "data.img". If it requires a Checksum we generate a new Checksum using "checksum generator.exe". If the Checksum doesnt correspond to the *.img" file it will not flash. I guess it is the same concept here.

Sent from my HT70 using Tapatalk
If you mean you managed to flash an mtk device that required authentication file without file then kindly be clear how you did it so that others can give it a try. Would be good if it became possible to bupass authentication

alex fox

Jan 15, 2019
If you mean you managed to flash an mtk device that required authentication file without file then kindly be clear how you did it so that others can give it a try. Would be good if it became possible to bupass authentication
I think he is not about that.

Rashid M

Mar 3, 2019
Auth file

Thanks in advance i need tecno k8 auth file if give me link that i download will be very thanks
Please share auth of tecno k8 mt 6737w.