• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

SPAM Reporting Thread: This thread is to be used in reporting any and all found Spam.

Search This thread

IamTheBRAVE

Low IQ Toniq diet, come and get it, only costs 999999.99 $

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
Kalyan
techubix.xyz
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco
This post has Spam comments

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member

GOOGLE_USER

Jul 8, 2016
where I go, there I've been.
I tried to turn my phone into an ATM, but didn't get any cash

Clearly you didn't place your phone properly in the sketchy part of town under a dim and flickering streetlight surrounded by the desperate and depraved. Had you bothered to click through even one of the eighteen links that smokin' hot & totally believable avatar was providing us, you would have instantly been transported to the VR ghetto, stripped of control of your device and pockets emptied IRL!
Do not inquire as to how I know.

That smokin' hot new member is purported to be adept at salad making, too. Observe the word salad on offer:
"...is one of the most supposed progressed portion stages, known for its significantly upgraded features..." :unsure:😧🤫 Shut up and take my money, smokin' hot avatar lady!

GOOGLE_USER

Jul 8, 2016
where I go, there I've been.
11919723.jpg

Wasn't going to do her this way, but then she SPAMMED all over me!​

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
This new MEMBER originally posted that which shall not be named and then edited...
IDK why. Dipping a toe to test the waters, I suppose.
Let's just leave it this way. Thanks for the hint. Granting the benefit of doubt at the moment but I'm convinced we see him back.
Even his edited post didn't make the grade. I have 👀👁️👀👁️ all over him now! ;)
Thanks a lot.
View attachment 5471303

Wasn't going to do her this way, but then she SPAMMED all over me!​
I'd rather watch smothing else - and I don't mean the avatar. Gone!

Top Liked Posts