SPAM Reporting Thread: This thread is to be used in reporting any and all found Spam.

Search This thread

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Apparently he's been reborn...
Already reported

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Missed it... my bad.
Need the big red "SPAM" button added bottom post controls🤣
This thread is fun but tedious and needlessly redundant.
Well, the reason why we have this is because it's easy to use - anyone can report spam posts or spammers here. Most of us mods are reactive; I try to be fairly proactive by watching the Latest Activity but we don't always catch everything.

Last edited:

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Well, the reason why we have this is because it's easy to use - anyone can report spam posts or spammers here. Most of us mods are reactive; I try to be fairly proactive by watching the Latest Activity but we don't always catch everything.

The moderator staff does have a process where we have a specific mods-only forum for specific issues, and we can create "tickets" in the form of threads for the senior mods or admins to deal with, but that's asking a lot of the average user...so we have this thread. You've been around a long time, you know just as well as I do how bad people tend to be at following instructions :LOL:

Imagine what it would look like if everyone who found spam were posting threads in that kind of forum
I think you misunderstand me. Add a separate button to report just spam in order to automate the flow through to the mods.
Lol, make it start flashing after it's been hit and confirmed by the wacker🤣
Or just make me an Administrator... I'll kill them all.

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Again, it's already been reported.

Please make sure you read up to see if a spammer has already been reported, and link the poster, not the post. It can be confusing to the SM's to have multiple posts about the same issue.
Sorry mister, I'm only trying to help. I just missed that one report.
And ehm, I can't even find how to report a poster in this darn app.

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sorry mister, I'm only trying to help. I just missed that one report.
And ehm, I can't even find how to report a poster in this darn app.
Well, all users can look at someone's profile and see their other posts. So, if you want to be especially proactive, you can check their other posts, and if they're only posting spam, report the user themselves from their profile page.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Lol, the last couple posts remind me of Get Smart; KAOS and CONTROL🤣
5bfxel.jpg7caafc5f8e42756c958a2623d16b4671.gif

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Well, all users can look at someone's profile and see their other posts. So, if you want to be especially proactive, you can check their other posts, and if they're only posting spam, report the user themselves from their profile page.
Yes, I know how to look at a user's profile, just tap the user name. And I know how to check his other messages from there. But no way I can find out how to create a link to that profile in order to report him here.

Reactions: Austinredstoner

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Yes, I know how to look at a user's profile, just tap the user name. And I know how to check his other messages from there. But no way I can find out how to create a link to that profile in order to report him here.
Not sure there's much you can do from the app. I think you can report the user profile. Linking the profile on the other hand requires a web browser and can be rather tedious on mobile, so I understand

galaxys

Recognized Contributor
May 9, 2007
Cosmos
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Watch

IamTheBRAVE

I prefer my wheels grimy...
Just came to report the same. But instead i reported the spammer through his profile. He created 5 threads in 1 minute.
The easiest way to report a spammer profile from the app here is to copy their username, then do this:
@ gblcleaner
i added a space in-between so he doesn't get an alert for being mentioned.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Just came to report the same. But instead i reported the spammer through his profile. He created 5 threads in 1 minute.
The easiest way to report a spammer profile from the app here is to copy their username, then do this:
@ gblcleaner
i added a space in-between so he doesn't get an alert for being mentioned.
Lol, so did I for good measure. Overkill, gotta wuv it.
The "@ gblcleaner" part I don't get when reporting through their profile. I just put "serial spamer".

Edit, they're up to 13 posts now... look at them go🤣

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts