SPAM Reporting Thread: This thread is to be used in reporting any and all found Spam.

Search This thread

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Yes. Edit links and leave name.
ok-alright-then.gif

woodman

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Jul 21, 2012
🌲 France
OnePlus 7T

Oswald Boelcke

Staff member

Oswald Boelcke

Staff member
More than just off-topic in this thread but I see a lot of members who are very interested in keeping XDA free of spam, and I like to especially address all of our esteemed RC's. And there's much more to do to maintain XDA's attractiveness than just to eliminate spam.
If you believe XDA has already a great active and dedicated moderators team, I fully concur. However, if you believe we don't need more moderators, I apologise to say without being impolite you're wrong. Please count the number of moderators here who are all doing this "job" voluntarily and for free besides their real lifes, real families and friends, real business and occupations. Please set this number in relation to 11M+ members and 3.5M+ threads with 75M+ posts. This probably best shows that the moderators family is more than happy about anybody who considers to join us. Please think about it! Thanks a lot.

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
More than just off-topic in this thread but I see a lot of members who are very interested in keeping XDA free of spam, and I like to especially address all of our esteemed RC's. And there's much more to do to maintain XDA's attractiveness than just to eliminate spam.
If you believe XDA has already a great active and dedicated moderators team, I fully concur. However, if you believe we don't need more moderators, I apologise to say without being impolite you're wrong. Please count the number of moderators here who are all doing this "job" voluntarily and for free besides their real lifes, real families and friends, real business and occupations. Please set this number in relation to 11M+ members and 3.5M+ threads with 75M+ posts. This probably best shows that the moderators family is more than happy about anybody who considers to join us. Please think about it! Thanks a lot.
Every day I wonder why users like @Dayuser. @galaxys, @ipdev and maybe a few others still have to report spam posts here. Why are they not given (maybe limited) moderator rights to delete those posts themselves? In case of doubt they can still report here to let the moderator team decide.

Top Liked Posts