SPAM Reporting Thread: This thread is to be used in reporting any and all found Spam.

Search This thread

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I've been getting these since like October, there are about 60 more unread

Yeah, we've seen them from many members, Mods included. About all you can do is report the post and we'll hammer them and any PuPs we find.
Sorry about that mate.

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Got'em and their dup accounts!

theyre-mine-ian.gif

CherryRook

Jul 31, 2013
HTC Dragon
GT-i9020
I know. But by you pinging @CherryRook in this thread, hopefully they'll get the message to report the spammers.👍👍
Hi there,
I got a lot of spammer messages recently. Some new accounts were created by someone to send the sexual spammers to me and @w_tapper . Even now, new spammers coming while I reply to this thread. Any solutions? Like banning the IP? I think all these spammer accounts are owned by a single one.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I've been getting these since like October, there are about 60 more unread
Hi there,
I got a lot of spammer messages recently. Some new accounts were created by someone to send the sexual spammers to me and @w_tapper . Even now, new spammers coming while I reply to this thread. Any solutions? Like banning the IP? I think all these spammer accounts are owned by a single one.
We're really sorry for this harrassment and annoyances. I can assure you that we certainly look in detail into every account that gets reported but it's very important that those personal messages get reported.
If it's suitable to you (something that I can't assess) did you already consider to change "Start conversations with you" to either "People you follow" or "Nobody" in your privacy settings?
https://xdaforums.com/account/privacy
Screenshot 2022-12-07 071026.png
Screenshot 2022-12-07 071104.png

Top Liked Posts