General Spark os

Search This thread

Bestiole222

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks for sharing this Rom, Is it necessary to patch init.bot.img with this rom or is it already done? I saw in Pixelflasher app that you can flash a custom rom from the app, but I need to know if you have to patch the file.

krabban

Feb 5, 2014
Umeå
Thanks for sharing this Rom, Is it necessary to patch init.bot.img with this rom or is it already done? I saw in Pixelflasher app that you can flash a custom rom from the app, but I need to know if you have to patch the file.
Read the instructions, just follow them.

Love this rom, battery is insane on wifi

EtherealRemnant

BTW, there's a thread for this ROM over in the Pixel 7 Pro section:

STMNine

Nov 29, 2014
When I attempt to flash, it says the bootloader version cloudripper-1.0-9231809 is outdated and will only work if updated to cloudripper-1.0-9231810. I've tried searching all over and can't find out where to download it.

Jack Swartz

Dec 3, 2020
Google Pixel 7
I also have the issue with:

When I attempt to flash, it says the bootloader version cloudripper-1.0-9231809 is outdated and will only work if updated to cloudripper-1.0-9231810.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jack Swartz

Dec 3, 2020
Google Pixel 7
Thanks for the update. I no longer have the cloudripper problem just a boot loop problem. Starts the booting process (the Spark animation starts) then it just goes black and reboots. I tried changing the active slots but that did not work. This is a brand new Pixel 7 phone. There are no issues loading google's stock rom. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

krabban

Feb 5, 2014
Umeå
Thanks for the update. I no longer have the cloudripper problem just a boot loop problem. Starts the booting process (the Spark animation starts) then it just goes black and reboots. I tried changing the active slots but that did not work. This is a brand new Pixel 7 phone. There are no issues loading google's stock rom. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Could be a bad download. Try download again, and perform same setup instructions.

Misuto

Nov 20, 2019

Thanks
I'm pretty sure it's because you're on the December update. Spark hasn't been updated for the December update just yet, it's still on the November update.

Top Liked Posts