Development SparkOS 13.2 | Android 13 | [UNOFFICIAL] - [11/29/2022]

Search This thread
Hello, Rom Install with success without any problems, root without any problems, thank you for your work and your sharing.

edit: @albinoman887 Small donation given for your work.
is there anything special i need to do with the root procedure? I've tried creating the patched boot img using the app on both my pixel and another (properly rooted) phone, but when I fastboot flash the patched boot.img to both slots it's not rooted. I've tried both normal and canary.

Wi1son

Dec 13, 2012
OnePlus 8
Google Pixel 7 Pro
is there anything special i need to do with the root procedure? I've tried creating the patched boot img using the app on both my pixel and another (properly rooted) phone, but when I fastboot flash the patched boot.img to both slots it's not rooted. I've tried both normal and canary.
Be sure to read the root directions carefully - It's now init_boot.img NOT boot.img

jejemc

Jul 8, 2011
paris
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I confirm what @Wi1son says patched init_boot.img NOT boot.img ;)

Last edited:

myhuky3

Nov 30, 2018
Google Pixel 7 Pro
The Rom looks nice but i went back to stock because of some little issues i had.
Now the Google One app says im using a huawei nexus 6P, not giving me the free Google VPN which i had before.
I reflashed and wiped everything, including bootloader, radio... and even deleted all device backups.
Still, with a clean flash and setup (without restoring backup), same problem.
When creating a backup its called "Huawei Nexus 6P"

BwS32583

Jan 2, 2018
Staunton
Getting adaptive connectivity services force close after each reboot.. any suggestions? Not sure if it's something i caused when tinkering with the seemingly limitless tweeks in this amazing ROM... Loving it by the way.. thanks for all your hard work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221205-065453_Nova7.png
    Screenshot_20221205-065453_Nova7.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 82

xdrc45

The Rom looks nice but i went back to stock because of some little issues i had.
Now the Google One app says im using a huawei nexus 6P, not giving me the free Google VPN which i had before.
I reflashed and wiped everything, including bootloader, radio... and even deleted all device backups.
I'm running stock and rooted. Mine says Nexus 6P in Google 1 also but vpn is working fine for me

BwS32583

Jan 2, 2018
Staunton
Only issue I've encountered (and it's very minor) is the status bar disappears occasionally.. returns when toggling quick settings... Again, this could be something i triggered accidentally when messing with features

stompysan

Feb 1, 2011

I believe the reason it is reporting as this is because of the unlimited photos toggle in Fireworks. I turned this off and it reports as a Pixel 7 as intended.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221205-181715_Google One~2.png
    Screenshot_20221205-181715_Google One~2.png
    164.8 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: myhuky3

Top Liked Posts

Hello, i have a few questions regarding this rom. Are the following features/tweaks available?

- Longer HBM brightness time window (current Pixel 7 Pro is only 5 min time window in HBM)
    - Faster scrolling? Pixel 7 pro currently has really slow and sticky/controlled scrolling
    - Amoled dark mode in system UI? (True dark mode)
    - Old mobile data quick toggle
    - Brightness bar at bottom of quick settings
    - Double tap to lock screen on empty space on homescreen

If not, could you look into tweaking/adding these features?

Thanks for making this rom :)
    Even if this was the proper place to make feature requests (it's not), you don't make requests without flashing a ROM for yourself. Flash and see for yourself what Spark has to offer if you're interested.
    Hello, i have a few questions regarding this rom. Are the following features/tweaks available?

- Longer HBM brightness time window (current Pixel 7 Pro is only 5 min time window in HBM)
    - Faster scrolling? Pixel 7 pro currently has really slow and sticky/controlled scrolling
    - Amoled dark mode in system UI? (True dark mode)
    - Old mobile data quick toggle
    - Brightness bar at bottom of quick settings
    - Double tap to lock screen on empty space on homescreen

If not, could you look into tweaking/adding these features?

Thanks for making this rom :)
    Even if this was the proper place to make feature requests (it's not), you don't make requests without flashing a ROM for yourself. Flash and see for yourself what Spark has to offer if you're interested.
    intro.jpg

SparkOS is an AOSP based ROM, packed with many features without sacrificing stability and performance.
    In short a fully functional operating system as stable and customizable as it should be.

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Device Specific Issues:
    • eSIM issues with some carriers
    * FaceUnlock doesn't work yet

Requirements
    • baseband and bootloader from November stock firmware

Downloads
    SparkOS Build for cheetah: Spark-13.2-BETA2-Cheetah-11292022_fastboot.zip
    Magisk (optional): Magisk.apk

Note: GApps are included, don't flash separately.

Notes
    • Nothing yet...

Flashing Instructions
    Clean flash (coming from a different ROM):

* download zip and place in same folder in fastboot.exe
    * open command prompt inside same folder
    * reboot phone to bootloader (adb reboot bootloader)
    * fastboot -w update <rom.zip>

Updating to a newer build (dirty flash):
    * download zip and place in same folder in fastboot.exe
    * open command prompt inside same folder
    * reboot phone to bootloader (adb reboot bootloader)
    * fastboot update <rom.zip>

Join our Telegram Group PANTAH ROMs (Pixel 7/Pro)
    Buy me a Coffee Donate to Albinoman887

Source Code
    https://github.com/Spark-Rom
    https://github.com/Albinoman887/android_device_google_gs201
    https://github.com/Albinoman887/android_device_google_pantah
    Nice rom. Perfect. Thanks from Vietnam 🇻🇳
    Hi

How is the battery life?

ON screen hours?

Greattings
    Be sure to read the root directions carefully - It's now init_boot.img NOT boot.img
    asre the 5G and volte working in unsupported countires or only with root?