Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the Sony Xperia X Performance's speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Reactions: xhf4321

Sony Phone Fan XDA

Jul 3, 2017
RE: X speakerphone:
My prior posted issue resolved. I deleted that part as issue is very unlikely to happen to others. Ive made several successful calls since then on Xperia X speakerphone. We got this phone to aid in serious injury recovery: re: speakerphone & cam quality VS Z3 or other phones.

Very impressed. Best speakerphone Ive ever used, will compare to my Z3 when I replace Z3 screen. I rate speakerphone: 5 stars. "Flawless victory." Thx, XDA. I look fwd to future posts.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the Sony Xperia X Performance's speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!