Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the Moto G 5G's speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Reactions: SLeviAckerman

gutbusterguy

Apr 14, 2012
Speakerphone is loud and clear. There is no distortion at loud volumes. Even at half the ringer volume I could hear my phone ringing in the other room while I was watching TV in the other.

MotoG5g

Apr 7, 2021
Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the Moto G 5G's speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Speakers are nice with moto audio customisation feature , but some time this feature does not work properly ,

TheLastSidekick

Recognized Contributor
Aug 4, 2012
At max volume, the speaker is so loud and clear my significant other oftentimes asks me to lower the volume down when I'm watching crypto videos on YouTube.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone