Question Speakers' sound quality with third party apps

Search This thread
Hi everyone,

I noticed that the sound coming from the speakers is different depending on the app I use :

- when I play games like Dokkan Battle/One Piece TC (Bandai Namco) or Clash Royale (Supercell) the sound has bad quality (less volume, less bass, less deep), it seems to come only from the right side of the speakers..

(edit : I changed to balance to right or left and there is still sound in those apps, still bad but still here, so it's not a balance issue).

- when I use Youtube, Deezer, or another game : Pokemon Masters (Dena), the sound is good, nothing to complain about even if my old Mi10Pro has better speakers but that's not the point.

Has anyone noticed that too ? It seems that some apps are not fully using the sound hardware, maybe a driver problem or compatibility with Android 12 ?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

I noticed that the sound coming from the speakers is different depending on the app I use :

- when I play games like Dokkan Battle/One Piece TC (Bandai Namco) or Clash Royale (Supercell) the sound has bad quality (less volume, less bass, less deep), it seems to come only from the right side of the speakers..

(edit : I changed to balance to right or left and there is still sound in those apps, still bad but still here, so it's not a balance issue).

- when I use Youtube, Deezer, or another game : Pokemon Masters (Dena), the sound is good, nothing to complain about even if my old Mi10Pro has better speakers but that's not the point.

Has anyone noticed that too ? It seems that some apps are not fully using the sound hardware, maybe a driver problem or compatibility with Android 12 ?

Cheers.